60 min.
Country
USA
Network
NBC TV Network

Top Contributors

Days of our Lives tv show photo

Days of our Lives

"Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives." Follow the trials and tribulations of the Bradys, Hortons, DiMeras, and other families of Salem, as their relationships forge romance, adventure, mystery, comedy, and drama.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
tamsbarclay
regular
EJ

So...I can't imagine what character EJ can be put with after Sami leaves the show. Nichole....would work....she always wanted children and she did love Sami's children (one specifically) but....that can only work if EJ goes back to being evil. I so like him as a nice guy with the ability to make things happen when someone crosses him.

5 years ago
Comments
billiejo

i makes me think of christian on fifty shades of grey, i hope he would stay this way and him and abby would hook up more!

5 years ago
tamsbarclay
regular

ooh idk about the abbey thing...somehow just can't grasp that fit

5 years ago
samiandejfaithful

^^ This is very devastating news! :'( ...Sami and Ej is the reason I watch Days! I've waited for them to stay together for too long! If their characters retire, so will I from Days. LOL… Can't wait for the wedding, IF it happens! UGH! C'MON! Give them the happy ending they both deserve!

5 years ago
rosalierose

I heard EJ is also leaving the show

5 years ago
dutchessofdolittle

Hey, wherever "E.J." goes, I will follow. That is one good looking actor. Ha!

5 years ago
marsha_pace_7

I think EJ and Abby should be together

5 years ago
shirley_s_carr_3

Sad to see you go EJ...watched you from the beginning...GOOD LUCK......cried, you will be MISSED.......

5 years ago
jbabygrl27

Put EJ back this is bull crap been watching for over 20 years wont be no more!!!

5 years ago
greeneyes2u

I have been watching this show at the age of 14 and my high school girl friends we call each other just to talk about what happened lol .... love the show ...... I have seen a lot of people come and go ...... But E.J is a very special character he is perfect for sammi ..... I received so many calls Friday about what happened to EJ,,,,, I'm really hoping that it's a trick to get his father off his back ..... But sadly if not we have all decided .... if EJ is not coming back to the show we are all done watching the program ......please bring EJ back ....please ..please

5 years ago
hunibunijt

I knew Alison Sweeney was leaving Days for quite some time, but I didn't know that James Scott (EJ) was also leaving. I don't know why he was killed off, with no hope of his return, and I don't know how the show will survive without the two of them. I have been watching Days for over 40 years and the only reason I have watched the past several years is because of them.

5 years ago
pschafer1945

I don't believe EJ is dead. I think it's a set up between Rafe & EJ to get Stefano back to town. With all the money & EJ have they can relocate to another country. That leaves openings if either want to come back.

5 years ago
tamsbarclay
regular

This isn't a new flash although I felt like it was since I hadn't been keeping up with the forum and such. I am kind of glad I didn't. People must realize changes will happen. Characters come and go but I absolutely HATE to see Samantha and EJ go. They will truly be missed. I think the writers are creative enough to keep you all coming back. I know I am 49 and have been watching since I can remember. I think 33 years now and I will be devastated when the show does end (hopefully no time soon) I look forward to seeing what the writers come up with.

5 years ago
thiale

I have been watching Days since 1965 and I think this was the most devastating episode to see EJ killed off. To late now for the writers to have Sami and EJ decide to leave with the children and set up a new life somewhere away from Stefano. Oh well, glad to see others are disappointed in how they ended someone as powerful a character as EJ. We must find another storyline that will take their place but I hope somehow that Clyde will soon be gone as well, he is not for Salem, and he and Kate are a joke.

5 years ago
iwatchtv

@ thiale, I think EJ is not dead because Kristin injected him with something. Also Stefano said EJ is with his family meaning EJ is with Stefano. And I also think the ashes in the urn is not EJ's. In the future the writers will be able to bring back the character EJ, maybe not played by James Scott but by another actor. The interaction between Clyde and Kate - they are both using each other. Each are trying to out smart the other. In my opinion Kate will win.

5 years ago
anninatlanta71

I'm sure the door has been left open to bring EJ back but as someone else. I don't think James Scott would come back to be with a new character for Sami since she is definitely leaving. They've been together way too long. I could be wrong but I don't think so. We've seen so many come and go over the years but, after all, it's just a show and these actors real lives go on - like the original Belle, Shawn, Eric - how I hated their new characters! And then there's Bo...what's his story? We all miss you! It would sure put some life back into the plot if he came back - like Marlena and John did, but I want them together. I can't stand Clyde and I hope he gets caught. I wish the story would come on out about him and his kids and I wish Jordan would tell Rafe what he did to her. Jordan is too wishy washy a character. It's looking like Ben is going to cave in and "take the money" - help - from his dad because he really needs the money but I hope not. I hope he has more integrity than that. Oh well, enough for one day.

5 years ago
tamsbarclay
regular

Well....I have a bit lost on this when I am looking for information. So....I can't imagine what is next. I am excited to see the new episodes. I am so sad that Sami and EJ are gone so....what's next?

5 years ago
kathringarner

Never say never

1 year ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.