Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Dark Shadows (1966) tv show photo

Dark Shadows (1966)

Dark Shadows is a gothic soap opera which follows the strange happenings of the Collins family and their surrounding friends. The show features all sorts of supernatural things, including a phoenix, vampires, witches, warlocks, zombies, ghosts, a Jekyll/Hyde-type character, H. P. Lovecraft-inspired Leviathans, man-made monsters and werewolves.It ran for nearly 5 years on ABC and had 1225 episodes.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
juncinda
junior
Dark Shadows

Where is the rest of Dark Shadows? I would like to see all of the episodes.

6 years ago
Comments

You can get Dark Shadows on DVD from Netflix or stream it. I don't think all of the episodes are available there, but most are.
I rented them from the first episode to the last years ago on Netflix.
Since then, I've bought some of the box sets, but don't have them all.
Big fan of the show. Just don't have the money to spend LOL!
I hope you can find more episodes of Dark Shadows.
How much of the show have you seen?

6 years ago
juncinda
junior

I seen 1st season when Vicky went back into time.. it was getting really good, I use to watch it back in the day.. I also started watching the new version that was made in 1970 with new characters, not sure how to see it in sync or if I even like that version, but I will watch it anyways. I was so excited to see the episodes when I saw it on Netflex. I had my daughter ask for the rest but it hasn't come yet. I do hope they put all of them on. So, how much did you spend for what you have?

6 years ago

I just saw your reply to my comment or I'd have replied sooner, Juncinda. Forgive an old woman for not checking ;-)
Amazon's about the cheapest place I've seen for the dvds. I'd LOVE to have the coffin set of the entire series, but we've been buying them here and there for years, in the box sets which contain 4 discs each.
Right now, Amazon's got them all for around $22.00 or so. Some cheaper, but most $22.49 or .94 or something LOL!
We've paid more for some, but the price came down a year or two ago when they began selling the discs in smaller cases. Still 4 discs per box set, but the boxes are smaller and they don't have the postcards in them like they used to. They take up a lot less room on the shelf and the cases aren't as flimsy as the old ones were, though.

6 years ago
jjohnson19

I am also wanting to watch the rest of the Dark Shadows. I have looked and looked and only Episodes up to 412 are available to watch out of the 1225 total episodes. The rest of the series does not appear to be available. This is a shame because David Selby (my secret love) does not appear until later. I do see the whole series can be purchased on Amazon and some other spots, but the price runs from about $300 to $2,000. This is out of my budget. Anyone know why the rest is not available or where to find it free?

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.