120 min.
Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network

Top Contributors

Dancing With the Stars tv show photo

Dancing With the Stars

The concept of the show is to pair a celebrity with a professional dancer in an attempt to win a high score from a panel of three judges and then a high number of votes from the viewers, who can call in and vote online. The person who receives the lowest score is eliminated, but they are allowed to dance one last dance at the end of the show.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
justmom1946
regarding judges

why four judges the 3 they had were bad enough now you have both woman trying to beat each other in how much breast they can show

6 years ago
Comments
msteri452

I don't mind the four judges, it evens it out 2men, 2women and I like Julianne

6 years ago
mjorge

Lolo is the best male dancer. He shouldn't be out. His partner, is a shame!!!! She is real bitch!

6 years ago
mjorge

Sorry, I was confused with names: Kio the best male dancer! Bad partner for him!!!

6 years ago
mralwaysfit

People are holding a bad attitude about LoLo Jones, but noone is looking at her new partner. Who was this guy, and how do we know that maybe he wasn't the reason she didn't do well. He didn't look so great himself out there. She is a track runner, and not a dancer, and she needed a really good instructor. I think that was the real problem. Keep your head up LoLo....you're a winner in my book!!!

6 years ago
mamamouse

I had no problem with Julianne's costume for last night's (Sept 23) dance number, but I did have an issue with her dress on week 1 as a judge - that was just way too tacky for my taste. I love her dearly & was so happy to see her dancing! Also glad her more recent "judge" outfits are more professional than slutty.

6 years ago
_111

I think stardom has went to julianne's head,she is mean and shows off too much,like her breasts!
I almost didn't watch it this year when I found out she was going to be a judge!

6 years ago
renal

the dancers are not professionals why are the judges being so not only demanding but to the point of being bullies. I have been a fan for lots of years until now sorry but if this is the way they are going I am going to a different channel. too much negative and its not fun anymore and julianne is really very mean and it seems the rest are following her lead.

6 years ago
mary_h_bolt

The judges talked about dancers making them uncomfortable. This is one of the most unenjoyable episodes I've seen. The judges were rude and disrespectful---and do they not know who chooses the music?

6 years ago
doreen_kascsak

I think Julianne is so rude to the stars. I think stardom has truly gone to her head.

6 years ago
dcpa

I love watching the dances and different stars, but I agree that this past episode the judges were too rude. I look forward to the show and even record it when we can't be home. I almost shut it off last night for good. I understand that some stars are not as talented as others, some are much older etc. They have all worked hard and to be ridiculed is out of line. They are not professionals and if we tried what they do we may in turn be not so talented either. When Michael Bolton was on before their comments made me uncomfortable too.

6 years ago
footballfan28

Julianne sucks the fun right out of this show! Len was even more fun than she is. She's way too serious and gives out low scores when they're not deserved. She's the reason I record and fast forward through anything she says now. She really brings the show down.

6 years ago
jetsagogo

I USE TO LOVE WATCHING JULIANNE DANCE AND HER MOVIES AND HER SINGING. BUT NOW I CANNOT STAND TO LISTENING TO HER RUDE REMARKS. AND SHE ACTS JUST LIKE BRUNO A COMPLETE IDIOT, GETTING OUT OF HER SEAT AND MOVE AROUND LIKE AN ASS. SHE ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING BAD TO PICK OUT WITH THE STARS. SHE DOESN'T GIVE ANYONE A BREAK. SHE FORGETS THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL DANCERS AND DON'T DESERVE THOSE REMARKS. BETWEEN HER AND BRUNO THEY BOTH TOTALLY INSULT CERTAIN ONES IN THE WORST WAY. THERE'S NO REASON FOR THAT. STARS LIKE MICHAEL OR TOMMY. AND EVEN THE GOOD ONES GET INSULTED. DON'T THEY KNOW THAT HURTS. THERE SHOULD BE SOME OTHER WAY TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING WRONG. STOP TRYING TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION AND DRESS PROPERLY. WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO PROVE WITH THAT DRESS ON THE FIRST SHOW. DISGUSTING. NINA 67

5 years ago
anskool

JULIANNE IS SO RUDE AND I TRULY FEEL LIKE SHE IS JEALOUS OF HER BROTHER WHO'S THE BEST DANCER ON THE SHOW!!! I FEEL LIKE BECAUSE SHE CAN'T DANCE ANYMORE SHE HOLDS ANIMOSITY AND RESENTMENT TOWARDS HER BROTHER.WHY DON'T YOU EVER COMPLIMENT YOUR BROTHER ON THE SHOW LIKE YOU ALWAYS COMPLIMENT THE OTHER PROFESSIONAL DANCERS. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! DERICK IS A GENIUS WHEN IT COMES TO CHOREOGRAPHY!!! WHY DON'T YOU EVER COMPLIMENT YOUR BROTHER? NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU NEVER TALK TO HIM LIKE YOU TALK TO THE OTHER PROS AND CELEBRITIES.I'M A HUGE FAN OF THE SHOW AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD AS A JUDGE 1ST AND SISTER 2ND. YOU NEVER GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDITS DUE!!! WHY???? I'VE BEEN WATCHING AS A HUGE FAN SINCE SEASON 1, AND IF YOU COME BACK AS A JUDGE AND IT'S A REPEAT OF YOU NOT TREATING YOUR BROTHER AS AN EQUAL, I WILL NOT WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS EVER AGAIN!!!! I WILL BOYCOTT THE SHOW, AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY THERE ARE MANY WHO FEEL THE SAME!!!

5 years ago
wjtw
guru

Wow!!! Nice much!!!
Let It Go!!!

I LOVE Dancing With The STARS!!!

I've been watching from the very beginning!!!
I am a Huge Fan!!!
Choose to Let It Go!!!

5 years ago
aconerly

Julianne Hough I loved her voice and dancing and now I think she is just RUDE, OBNOXIOUS really. Len Goodman, Carrie Ann and Bruno they have been with show long enough I would say and Len Goodman and Carrie Ann - Let's see you hit the dance floor and do what these actors and professional dancers do. I seen you throw 7's where 9 or 10's were deserved... I think dancing with the stars producers need to seriously "rethink" who sits behind the panel next season.. I think it's time to change it up a bit..

5 years ago
rememberme

tell Julianne Hough this show is about the dancers not your breasts hanging out. cover up girl you look like a slut.

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.