120 min.
Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network

Top Contributors

Dancing With the Stars tv show photo

Dancing With the Stars

The concept of the show is to pair a celebrity with a professional dancer in an attempt to win a high score from a panel of three judges and then a high number of votes from the viewers, who can call in and vote online. The person who receives the lowest score is eliminated, but they are allowed to dance one last dance at the end of the show.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
lregister
dancing with the stars

meryl and max dance very well together. but, does Meryl have some defect. her face does not look normal. It looks like some from the hobbit, star wars, etc. Does she have a deformity.

6 years ago
Comments
kittstarrblue
junior

Yes, Meryl does have an oddly shaped face...she looks like she has AFS(Alcohol Fetal Syndrome).

6 years ago
janet_passehl_3

Thanks to Maks for his comment about Abby Lee. She is always so mean to her students and their mothers. She is God-like. I can't understand why she gets away with it. Watching her show is like watching a train wreck.

She does not tolerate criticism and I was so glad so glad to see him not take her BS.

6 years ago
iwatchtv

I know a lot of the viewers do not like Len Goodman for his comments of the dancers. Now, last Monday, 5/5/2014, Abby Lee Miller had comments the viewers did not like, but I also saw tweets during the show where people were saying that they liked Abby's comments.

I might not have seen it correctly but what I saw was Abby gave her comments. Maks did not like it, in which he had a right to disagree and said so. Then, Abby just smiled and did not argue like she normally would do.

I like it when the judges let the dancers know what they need to improve on and where their mistakes were in the routine. What good does telling each couple great job and nothing else? How else can the celebrities improve in their dance skills?

It is bad enough most of the time, the viewers vote who their favorite celebrity is, not on who dances the best.

6 years ago
scoot43

Shame on lregister and kittstarr for their comments on Meryl's face! Bet you bully and make fun of others too. Well, come on, I know you want to say it.....Olympic snow boarder has funny looking Legs and Feet too...Weird!!!

6 years ago
frances_horila

I like watching DWTS's but it gets a little sickening that Max and Meryl have to hug and kiss each other so much. Makes a person think they can't wait to get a room. The other contestants all act like ladies and gentlemen with a little affection but not like Max and Meryl. Although, I do notice that Max and Val are super touchy touchy. I am not sure who I would vote for they are all so good. I am looking towards Amy and Derek.

6 years ago
jdubl2

I usually watch DWTS with my wife. It's one program she really enjoys, and this year has had some pretty good talent. I do wonder, though, wtf are viewers/voters thinking? Last week, Danica went home after a perfect score and this week, the three most talented dancers (along with James) are in jeopardy? It shows that the voting is more of a popularity contest. It has been that way for some time. Naturally, Full House had a larger audience than The Wonder Years, so, Candace was saved ;ast week. I don't want to take anything away from her work ethic or dances, she has improved, but she was clearly the worst of the final six. It's kind of sad that it is just a popularity contest, after all. My favorites this year are, Meryl, James and Charlie with Amy closely following any of the three.

6 years ago
lauryd

After watching last night's episode (May 12th), I can't believe that Amy & Derek received 10's after their Jazz routine. All she did the majority of the time was dance on a table. Each week she receives praise about how courageous she is due to her circumstances. Those comments were okay for the first few weeks but after this many weeks those comments are getting old. Her dancing is not held up to the same standards as the other dancers. If you watch carefully, she is always holding onto Derek throughout their whole dance or holding onto an object (table). The 3 best dancers are or were Meryl, James and Charlie. There is no way that Amy is better than any of these three nor is Candace.
Throughout all the other seasons; whomever Derek gets paired up with, he basically wins or gets to the finals. There have been many of times this shouldn't have occurred. For example, the last season Derek won, there were much better dancers than the one he was paired up with.
People need to start voting on the dancing not on sympathy votes. There is no way Charlie should have been voted off. Charlie should have gone to the finals. If Meryl or James gets voted off next, this show is based on sympathy votes or popularity (Candace), not on dancing.
With that said, this show is getting very predictable as far as Derek always making it to the end.

6 years ago
annyde

I don't think it is fair the Amy can "choose" the feet she wants to wear for each dance. That gives her an advantage over the others. Everyone else has one set,they this way, that way, and that is it. She should have to use one set for everything and that is all. And if you really pay close attention, she does very little dancing, compared to the others. She certainly should not win. But they have already eliminated two couples who should still be there.

6 years ago
annyde

Glad to see others agree with me. I didn't read them til after I posted my comments.

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.