120 min.
Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network

Top Contributors

Dancing With the Stars tv show photo

Dancing With the Stars

The concept of the show is to pair a celebrity with a professional dancer in an attempt to win a high score from a panel of three judges and then a high number of votes from the viewers, who can call in and vote online. The person who receives the lowest score is eliminated, but they are allowed to dance one last dance at the end of the show.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
beckycary
Erin Andrews

I have been wondering for WEEKs if Erin needs to go to the bathroom or not. She always stands there with her legs crossed. Tell her if she does not need to go then to stand there like a lady.

Thanks,
Becky

6 years ago
Comments
cathi_daniels

I have no idea why Erin Andrews was picked to replace Brooke Burke-Charvet...poor choice. Brooke was FABULOUS!!

6 years ago
msteri452

Please get rid of Erin Andrews she is so annoying.

6 years ago
cherri_burrows

Erin's voice grates on my nerves. she needs voice lessons. I can't stand her. I can't believe she is back!!!!! I will be recording the show again so i can fast forward through everything she does. My friend all agree with me. She sucks as a host. I am only registering so i can tell them how much she irritates me

6 years ago
san21221

Erin needs to stick to sports casting ------- Her and the ballroom NOT SO MUCH.

6 years ago
san21221

What is up with Juianne's hair??????? I can lay around with the flu for three days and I do not think my hair looks that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is not what she used to be. Her LITTLE bit of fame has gone to her head. She needs to go!!!!!

6 years ago
uppercase

Erin should not make comments about Sadie's Dad and their religious beliefs. She is insulting and making fun of a very conservative family. I'm insulted

6 years ago
cindyschafhirt

I like Erin and I'm glad she replaced Brooke. Brooke was so stiff and no chemistry, Erin is kind, funny and I enjoy her on the show. Julianne could leave though, I just want Len back.

6 years ago
spritzer10

ABC missed the boat big time. You've had a wonderful replacement for Erin, she was funny and personable something the show needs. Now you got Erin back and she thinks she is hot stuff. We felt good when we heard that Erin was assigned to cover the World Series, and that is not over. Why in the world did she return. ABC needs to find a replacement and needs to find it fast before more viewers switch to the "Simpson's"

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.