120 min.
Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network

Top Contributors

Dancing With the Stars tv show photo

Dancing With the Stars

The concept of the show is to pair a celebrity with a professional dancer in an attempt to win a high score from a panel of three judges and then a high number of votes from the viewers, who can call in and vote online. The person who receives the lowest score is eliminated, but they are allowed to dance one last dance at the end of the show.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
dancinteddy
Judges

Why they criticize the dance like saying it is not a proper rumba or whatever it may be when that is the pro,s falt. They are the ones that do the choreography and know the dances.

6 years ago
Comments
knightowl57

Get rid of carrie. Hate her, she is a critical bitch!!! Let's see her out there with broken ribs. I doubt if she can dance anyway. I used to enjoy watching but no more. Get rid of pita or tell her to put clothes on!!! This is suppose to Ben family entertainment, not with her coming out naked This is not a sex show, she makes it that wary, time to do some new things an quit the criticizing.

6 years ago
madmaxplay2

I don't know how you professional judges can stand to be around Erin A. She is just so unprofessional and crude. she make inappropriate comments all evening long. If you have any influence on the shows management, you should let them know that the quality of the show has certainly slipped. I feel that you all balance each other well. I would hate to see Len leave, as he brings dignity to the panel, as Carey Ann brings SAS and Bruno, well that's just Bruno. We all love him.

6 years ago
lola12bird

I don't know who this guest judge is but she stinks another big mouth nobody

6 years ago
turbinemandav

it's TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE AND GET RID OF THE WHOLE BUNCH OF judge's
Bruno is the only one that is fare Len it too old and needs to go home and put on his slippers go sleep for rest of his life.
Amy the Guest Judge is Bitch from Hell and needs to go back, she has messed up her own show now is doing is doing it on Dancing with Stars, who was the Idiot that ever thought twice to ask here to be one the show let alone be a Judge
Fire them too

6 years ago
christinefield

I couldn't believe their guest judge is white trash hateful reality personality. Guest judges haven't bee great, but did they really need to bring in this garbage???

6 years ago
graci

I feel Max & Meryl got a raw deal from Abby Lee Miller. They were great and they were the only ones that got an 8 from her. She was totally unprofessional! Don't ever bring her back!!!!

6 years ago
iwatchtv

For how good the couple had been dancing in the past few weeks, maybe the judges overall felt that Monday's, 5/5/2014, had not been as good?

Also how was Abby not professional? She gave comments on how the dancers could improve on their technical quality of the performance as apposed to the entertainment aspect of the dance. As a Dance Instructor shouldn't she have been commenting on the dance steps?

6 years ago
scoot43

All Abby knew how to do was judge on pointing toes, she knows "nothing" about ball room dancing. She was a camera hog, rude, even Tom had trouble controlling her! Max and Meryl DID get a raw deal from Abby. Whoever had the idea of having her for a Judge, should have watched her show, which I have not been able to stomach or tolerate over 5 min out of curiosity...Just another Reality show with everyone screaming and drama!

6 years ago
scoot43

Also, shame on Carrie Ann to saying to Derek and Amy, "WHEN YOU WIN", then trying to cover it up by saying "If you win." If Derek and Amy win we will know this show if a SCAM, FIXED. Even Derek admitted he had not planned to come back until he learned that Amy was going to be on.
Not the Golden Boy Again.

6 years ago
jan_wood_31

Hi I just heard that Maks maybe the next judge if Len leaves I will quit watching and many others will to he's a smart ass think he is all that and he turn off everyone and 1 times he said it was his show and had back mouth Len the judge and that will always be remember I would rather get someone off the street he will kill the show and the rating will go down.Jan Wood Dallas,Tx

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.