60 min.
Country
USA
Network
CBS TV Network

Top Contributors

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tv show photo

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

CSI is an innovative, new type of crime drama in which the characters use cutting-edge forensic tools to examine the evidence to solve the case. Rather than a 'whodunnit' cop show (investigating witnesses / suspects), CSI explores the 'howdunnit'. CSI has been the number one scripted series in the Nielsen ratings for three years running. This is the first of 3 CSI series. AKA: CSI Las Vegas

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
metalica77
junior
Official CSI fan club

who here likes CSI besides me.

14 years ago
Comments
itcdr
Administrator

I started watching it last month and I'm hooked. Now on the 5th season.

Take a look at this post. This is where everyone is posting what shows they have and what we should start getting online first. It looks like we'll be able to get every episode ever made of all 3 CSI shows.

http://sharetv.org/forum/seeders/22-post-the-shows-you-have-here

14 years ago
speckledapple

I just love CSI, mostly the original though cause its the best. They gotta upload those first

14 years ago
metalica77
junior

csi pwns did u guys see the new episode where they discover the new miniture on grisms desk and find out who the killer was. WOW i was on my feat for that one.

14 years ago
ipswich
pro

CSI was one of the first "crime shows" I started to watch regularly. It's reallly great. The only thing bothering me is that I get confused about which season is aried on tv, then I miss shows and I lose track. But still it's a really great show and even if you miss some episodes mostly it doesn't matter.
Best thing about old episodes - I do tend to forget how it turned out in the end. ;-)

13 years ago
lao0911

I love all the CSI's...but Vegas is my favorite...but I am a loyal fan of all three. I love crime drama and the science and the gorgeous men!

13 years ago
limg
regular

HANDS DOWN TO CSI: LAS VEGAS

..........the others not so much

13 years ago
ipswich
pro

I'm not too fond of CSI New York. Miami and Vegas are the best!

13 years ago
vivienne
regular

love csi, my fave is ny then miami
lone mac, think garry sinise is an excellent actor

13 years ago

This title gave me an idea... Chris.. It would be great if we can have fan clubs for shows... So users can share their views on shows... amoung other things

13 years ago
wildearl
regular

I watch the whole franchise although enjoy Vegas and NY the most. I have a strange love/hate thing with Miami. David Caruso (Horatio) is just waaayyyy toooo over the top and the writing is so corny on Miami (compared to the others). But the gorgeous photography and the equally yummy Emily Procter (Calleigh) make it watchable.

13 years ago
mrmungo
regular

I'm with you Wildearl.
Emily Procter really brightens the show for me. And I just adore the accent! :)
Miami is my favourite, but I enjoy all 3.
So count me in for the "Official CSI fanclub" ;)

13 years ago
wildearl
regular

Yea simply yummy accent, don't know why southern girls do that to me :), on a similar note she (Procter) was amazing in the West Wing as Ainsley Hayes, if you missed it she has a small recurring character in like season 3 or 4, simply delightful!

13 years ago
vivienne
regular

the csi shows have to be my favourite crime shows

13 years ago
mrmungo
regular

Cheers for the tip wildearl :)
Have never seen West Wing actually.
Shall have to add seasons 3&4 to my everexpanding lists of shows to download. I need another couple of hours in the day! :/
Thanks for the tip :)

13 years ago
greg78

luv it..i watch the reruns late night all the time

13 years ago
ssujee
regular

I love all three series.-Las Vegas
Miami
Newyork

13 years ago

I like em all too but I didn't used to...

like when Miami came out I was like eeww spin off

but I live in Florida so I checked it out and I liked it plus it's funny to watch how much they exaggerate details about South Florida areas and about the competence of our law enforcement LOL =)

when NY came out I was into it right away cuz Gary Sinese is the man!

13 years ago

also CSI has some of the best music of any show on TV(In my opinion) they play lots of great Electronica/IDM/Triphop BD

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

I can relate to curious, I like them all now, still prefer the original though. plus i get to see some great gear, I love the torches in particular they use sometimes. I don't watch CSI regularly though. If theres nothing else to do, then yes, But I won't choose CSI over...something that has me hooked on the pc, or *insert similar circumstance here*

13 years ago
metalica77
junior

Who was surprised when grisu asked sara to marry him?

13 years ago

not me, but it sure did take long enough

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

I've seen every CSI and CSI: Miami episode. I agree that Miami is a little over the top, but is entertaining enough and beautiful in many ways on my HDTV. I watch CSI NY off and on, but for the last half year, I haven't missed an episode. I didn't like the show so much at first, but now I like it...

13 years ago

it funny how they love to show gators in the everglades cuz cops in Miami have to deal with gators all the time XD, i don't even think the everglades is in there jurisdiction!

13 years ago

It's not there jurisdiction. The everglades are on the nothern border of Florida, and Miami is in south Florida.

12 years ago

And I hope they get rid of Horatio Cane, because the actor portraying him is the worst actor I have ever seen. And I have seen some bad acting.

12 years ago
newlinux
guru

SPOILER ALERT:

I've seen rumors that Horatio will be back... As quirky as he is, the show wouldn't be the same without him. And I don't know what else he would do... :)

12 years ago

He could fly to a small island in the Pacific Ocean and look for the survivors of LOST...
Just not as a TV show, just in real life.
Or shave his head and become a isolated budist.

12 years ago
eersca

my favorite is vegas. but i couldn't believe what happened to worick. he was a great caracter

12 years ago
merlin11
expert

i was a bit stunned at that also.

12 years ago

It was sad to see him go, but you know that they will not stop until the murderer is behind bars. And you just know the evidence is going to come back to you know who.

Also my favorite is Vegas as well with NY at a close second.
Miami is ok, but as you can tell by my posts; I can not stand Caruso's character Horatio Cane.

12 years ago

Ok just the actor David Caruso. He is awful and sould never work in acting. Because he is no good at it. He makes the acting in the original Star Trek look good.

12 years ago
newlinux
guru

I like them all, they are different enough to not seem repetitive.

12 years ago

If you like the CSI series you will love the UK series Waking The Dead it has been around about the same amount of time it is a lot harder hitting darker and has more character development I would highly recommend it

12 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.