60 min.
Country
USA
Network
NBC TV Network

Top Contributors

Constantine tv show photo

Constantine

Constantine centers on John Constantine, an enigmatic and irreverent con man-turned-reluctant supernatural detective who is thrust into the role of defending us against dark forces from beyond.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
jsummer
regular
Pros and Con Men

CONSTANTINE

I was doubtful this show would pass My scrutiny of all the 'New Age' mumbo yadda yadda out there in the world. For the most part, Constantine passes and is a 'Never Know What's Gonna Happen Next' good time to watch!

There are points in the Show, similar to Supernatural and/or Salem, where Incantations or Rituals are enacted with such precision I wonder & worry the Lay Wiccan / Average Teen in angst could replicate. I suppose those are the dangers of Give and Take that today's technological, media smothered Society must deal with.

Blessed Be & Skoal !!

6 years ago
Comments

The show wont be back for a second season. Quite lame, poor storyline, add bad acting, and voila, the end of something that shouldn't have started..IMHO

6 years ago
tvaddict32

This guy playing Constantine is not a good fit for the role. He mumbles his lines and jumps from subject to subject - which may be a writing problem, however, his flinging himself around only adds to the problem of not having clear story lines.

6 years ago
madison_v_
junior

Asshole people like ya think thAt the show & or actors are not good obviously u idiots don't know good actors & storylines u think u can do better NBC doesn't know what a good show really is ,they always cancel the good shows & leave the most, boring norotic bad storyline shows that don't make sense at all on air I won't watch any fucking new shows on this so-called network ever ..

6 years ago
jsummer
regular

Hej - -
Just checked this shows status, and says on this site it is indeed a ‘Returning Series’!
So, That’s a Plus!

Type Scripted

Premiered
Oct. 24, 2014

Status
Returning Series

Runtime
60 min.

Country
USA

6 years ago
bellailusion1957

I like this series of constantine very much would hate to see it cancel.

6 years ago
wjtw
guru

In November 2014, NBC announced that they would not be ordering more episodes past the initial order of 13 for the first season, though a second season renewal was not ruled out. In February 2015, 'Cerone' reconfirmed that the series had not been cancelled, and that the producers would pitch their ideas for an additional season to NBC in May 2015.

The series was developed by 'Daniel Cerone' and 'David S. Goyer', with the pilot episode directed by 'Neil Marshall'.

6 years ago
jaydoug23

i think this show is great I cant wait to see what happens next. I really hope they add on to the 13 episodes so far. Also that there will be a second season. Ive been disappointed that it hasn't been on I still check every fri night if they will be showing a new episode so unless I hear something about it being cancelled, I will keep checking and looking forward for the show to come back. Also I have been getting my buddy's hooked on CONSTANTINE I love supernatural and CONSTANTINE is right there as my favorite shows. Bring this show back please people and me cant wait till it is back on TV.

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.