Country
USA
Network
A&E TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Breakout Kings tv show photo

Breakout Kings

Driven by the fact that there are few things more dangerous than a prisoner who has just escaped, and tired of following protocol and resorting to outdated methods of law enforcement, veteran U.S. Marshals Charlie Duchamp and Ray Zancanelli are taking an unorthodox approach to their work: using former fugitives to catch fugitives.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
thor
Breakout Kings

New Drama from the producers of Prison Break.

Driven by the fact that there are few things more dangerous than a prisoner who has just escaped, and tired of following protocol and resorting to outdated methods of law enforcement, veteran U.S. Marshals Charlie Duchamp (Laz Alonso, “Avatar,” “The Fast and the Furious”) and Ray Zancanelli (Domenick Lombardozzi, “The Wire,” “Entourage”) are taking an unorthodox approach to their work: using former fugitives to catch fugitives.

Premiers Sunday March 6th 10/9c on A&E.

9 years ago
Comments
thor

Teaser Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUTsnSzioBo

9 years ago
iloveash09
regular

Looks great! Can;t wait to Jimmi Simpson!!

9 years ago
thor

New Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCK3LwIepI

Including a first look at Robert Knepper who appears as his T Bag character from Prison Break.

9 years ago
starbuck13
guru

Wow,this looks great

9 years ago
blank27
pro

Good concept as far as cop shows go (do we really need more catch the weekly badguy shows?), and executed as could be expected. I found it watchable but hope it picks up on some interesting story line, plenty of characters to find something interesting Im sure.

Basically to sum it up Criminal Minds (or some other crime procedural) meets Leverage (or Hustle for you more refined viewers ;)

9 years ago
alex4u

I have not started to watch it yet so difficult to say but from the teaser it doesn't excite me much.

9 years ago
thor

Tonights episode guest stars Robert Knepper as T Bag.

9 years ago
romeo53
guru

watched first episode bit lame but l'll give it a few episodes to see if it improves

9 years ago
schizo107
expert

As a huge fan of the whole Prison Break series, I was excited in episode 6 when they brought back the character Theodore Bagwell, aka TBag. They even kept true to the whole Fox River Eight thing.

It ruled.

9 years ago
paedr
pro

Great new series!! Bet it'll get cancelled soon!

9 years ago
starbuck13
guru

It's definitely getting better.Really hope it want be canceled.

9 years ago
james84
guru

It has been enjoyable so far andI would say it is growing as a series. Which makes me fear for its future as all the shows I enjoy seem to get a bit fat canceled atm.

9 years ago

yeah i agree with you James. All the shows i like seems to be canceled so this will probably be aswell but i really hope it wont!

9 years ago

I loved this season 1 of Breakout Kings! I really do hope that they will have a second season and if they do it will be interesting how the story lines will go :)

9 years ago

I do hope this show has another season. This season was very good. It made me miss Prison Break though.

9 years ago
starbuck13
guru

It is renewed for second season =)

9 years ago
quark
guru

Show Profile Announcement States (click show image above)

"A&E have renewed Breakout Kings for a second season. Production on season 2 will begin later this year and the new episodes will air in the first half of 2012."

9 years ago

Thank you.
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

9 years ago
scarface
expert

its renewed :D

9 years ago

Whohhoo

9 years ago

HI.............
Happy !!!!!!!!!!!1

9 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.