Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Boston Legal tv show photo

Boston Legal

Fast-paced and wildly comedic, the series confronts social and moral issues, while its characters continually stretch the boundaries of the law.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
devaasha
pro
Boston Legal

I'm seeing conflicting reports on when Boston Legal will be airing new episodes. Some sources say the 8th, others say the 15th (here it say the 8th -- can't find a schedule on ABC.com).

Anybody know?

Anybody know how many more are "in the can"?

Thanks

13 years ago
Comments
appara
expert

Here is a website that gives an idea of how many episodes are left to be aired for a few of the top shows. i think boston legal comes back on the 15th for us in canada

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Repor
t/Strike-Chart-Long/800026937

13 years ago
devaasha
pro

@appara Thanks for the link. According to them, three should be four left (as of Jan 7) and the next new on is the 15th.

13 years ago
appara
expert

YVW devaasha...lots of ' a's ' on this page between the two of us! lol i am going to keep an eye on eztv just in case i can dl and watch a new episode sooner than next week tho :)

13 years ago
devaasha
pro

@appara, I like watching with my sweetie on TV but my sister (Israel) can't get episodes there (broadcast) so I keep her informed so she can catch the shows. There are already too many shows I can't get through my cable provider (I'm in Mexico), so those I can watch I do. It leaves me more time to get the others :)

13 years ago
appara
expert

i am lucky here(canada)with the variety of shows on tv, and now being able to watch streaming-videos on site (thanks to this site for the very good app that was posted)there is a whole bunch of shows i can watch while i dl the rest. maybe its a good thing this strike is on...searching out shows i would not have seen that are turning out to be very good.

13 years ago
devaasha
pro

I am really hurting (entertainment wise) because of the strike and truly wish it could be well negotiated soon. Back on topic (grin), we only have 4 more episodes of Boston Legal left and then what? Reality shows? Contests? (I shudder to think)

13 years ago
appara
expert

i took a look at your profile page and didn't see 'eureka' listed there...if you haven't seen it, it is really very entertaining. i am looking forward to season 3, very hopeful that it will appear sometime this year.

13 years ago
devaasha
pro

@appara, Never heard of "Eureka" (other than the city in Northern California). I'll check it out. Thanks!

13 years ago
appara
expert

i wish i could have found some torrents on another David E Kelley show for you...called 'picket fences'. it was cancelled a good ten years ago...but was a very good show. comedy/drama similar to boston legal.

13 years ago
devaasha
pro

Aparra,

I watched nearly all of Picket Fences and really enjoyed it a lot. Don't see the similarities with BL though. You can find the first season of Picket Fences on Mininova.

David Kelly is quite prolific!

Would adore to see 77 Sunset Strip (nearly 40 years ago) on the torrents, but I strongly suspect they may have gotten lost (as were many of Johnny Carson's old shows).

13 years ago
appara
expert

Hi devaasha, Only a few more days till we get a new 'boston legal'. I think that 'picket fences' was like 'boston legal' in the way they both confront controversial subjects...i am going to try to dl it...glad u found it for me. :)
omg...that is an oldie...i don't think your going to find that it unless they have re-done for dvd release.

do you 'watch online' from the link at the top? i installed the shield, and now i can access the streaming sites. woohooo!

13 years ago

i've just finished downloading eureka, haven't watched it yet, love bl maybe i should try picket fences as well . |My dl speeds are always quite poor when trying to get a whole series , it took 2 weeks for Eureka and profiler is 64.5% and i started it before the new year

13 years ago
quark
guru

@windsorboyd

Hope I read you correctly.

It's almost always quicker to download by season (ie. say 4 seasons is 4 torrents but all at once) than by one torrent for all seasons.
Similarly by many episode torrents than by one season torrent.
This is even more true if you can prioritise the torrents.

This of course depends on how much storage you have available to store later episodes/seasons as some will download faster as they may well have better 'health'.

13 years ago
devaasha
pro

@appara I don't watch online. What is the shield you installed? Since I'm not in the States there are many places I'm not allowed to watch the "free" re-runs of full shows. Shoot, Showtime won't even let me on their site!

I hear rumors of possible good news vis a vis the writer's strike, maybe we'll get more than three more Boston Legal's before summer. One can hope!

13 years ago
appara
expert

well hello there...if you go to the 'watch online' button at the top of this page, up there where the 'forum' button is, there is a link for 'hotspot shield'. I am in alberta,canada so banned from alot of the online sites, but with the shield connected, i can view most anything :)
the only thing is, because it is a 'free program' advertising pops up on the top of my screen. i disconnect the shield when i am just online.
i sure hope this strike comes to an end and they can start filming some of my shows again! only half the episodes of a normal sesason is not nearly enough. (and makes me wonder what it will do to dvd sales of tv-series next xmas)
good thing tho, is lots of new canadian series showing up--well maybe not good, but fillers lol

13 years ago
devaasha
pro

@appara Thanks for the info. I think I'll stick with torrents for now. No commercials and I can pause and replay a section if I don't hear it the first time, or am interrupted. I particularly love to pause it so I can read the whole text of whatever they put up (a letter, a newspaper article, etc.)for just a flash :)

If the strike isn't concluded soon, I may dive into my movie collection for a while. There are just so many Law and Order's one can watch before one wants to throw the TV out of the window :(

13 years ago
quark
guru

@devaasha

I use Videolan VLC

I found a quick way to pause. Hit the space bar.

Sorry if you already knew this trick.

13 years ago
appara
expert

@devaasha...throw tv? out window? better give you my list of shows that are soon to come out...as long as ppl do torrent them (if your provider doesn't provide)
The Guard -drama -global tv -Jan22
Murdoch Mysteries -drama -city tv -Jan 24(a do-over series)
In Treatment -comedy/drama -moviechannel HBO- Jan28
Welcome to the Captain -comedy -cbs -Feb4
Breaking Bad -Drama -AMC Jan20

...and of course, another Boston Legal coming soon!
HANG in there! TV is sure to get better!

13 years ago
appara
expert

i also see 2 new eps of 'chuck' coming in my guide, back to back? don't know if you have kids or if you have watched and didn't like it..but our family quite enjoys it!

13 years ago
devaasha
pro

@quark I accidentally stumbled on that pause trick when I leaned on the keyboard to reach something and the video paused :D It also works with SMplayer and the Power DVD player

@appara don't have kids and haven't seen "chuck" but I'm hearing very positive things about the strike maybe being over before Valentine's day. I can hold out that long (catch up on old episodes of House and Bones and such). Maybe we'll get more Boston Legal before summer.
P.S. Can't throw TV out of the window or loving husband (addicted to football) would throw me out the window after it (giggle)

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.