60 min.
Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network

Top Contributors

Bones tv show photo

Bones

A forensic anthropologist, Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan and a cocky FBI agent, Seeley Booth are teamed together to investigate causes of death by focusing on human remains.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
thor
Bones Season 5

This thread is for discussion of the upcoming season of Bones which returns on Sep. 17, 2009.

Any news, thoughts or predictions post them here.

10 years ago
Comments
blkhole
expert

Bones was on tonight where I view from and it appeared a little disjointed. I'll have to watch the last episode of season 4 again cause last I remember Booth was in hospital in a coma. No spoilers here but the pickup seems to have almost left an episode out? Still pretty good episode though. Good music from CL.

10 years ago
thor

@blkhole

The episode is set 6 weeks after Booth's operation.

I loved the episode. Cyndi Lauper is fantastic. I would love to see her get her own show.

10 years ago
liliflaj
guru

'Bones' is come and anything isn't change - Bones and Booth doesn't know that they loves each other!

10 years ago
stake038

I'm in love of this show.when i watch bones episodes first time, it become my fav show.

10 years ago

I loved the last episode. It kept you guessing right up till the end.

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

I love the banter between all the characters - poor Sweets - he seems to be the butt of all the jokes but he provides them with a valuable clue every episode.

10 years ago
barbare11a
guru

I just read an article on TV guide about a couple getting married in the season's finale. I bet its Sweets and Ms "can't shut up", who's with me?

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Makes sense as a couple of episodes ago Hodgins again professed his love for Angela and was shot down so it would leave sweets & Daisy (miss can't shut up) as the only eligible couple

10 years ago
aerynsun
pro

What the hell happened at the end of episode 16?
It was just like : "I love you, can we?" "I love you too but no, we can't." "Ok, we can't." "Can we stay friends?" "Ok."
Just crap!

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

It was all about saving the series - They fall in love then the chemistry is all over and so is the series.

10 years ago
tash845
guru

good episode tonight.

@hoodmk2 --
ditto

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

I really liked having Zac back - The chemistry with him there is amazing and so much better than all the others who have replaced him - IMHO

10 years ago
barbare11a
guru

So ok, I was wrong !!! Great!!!

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

No Barbare11a - I think you might be right - Sweets & Daisy are definates however I think the Angela and Hodgins thing might come good again as well

10 years ago
tash845
guru

It was all leading up to what transpired. Don't want to give it away to those who did not watch.

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Now I am curious as well

10 years ago
quark
guru

maybe that was Tash's intention!.LOL

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

On the download now - so shortly I will know as well

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Ahh - I see what you mean - but I bet she is captured in the next episode "this is not over yet" - IMHO

10 years ago

The finale was great. I do hope that was not the end of the series.

10 years ago

I was reading it was renewed for another year

10 years ago
tash845
guru

So it will start over in the Fall and will be a year later in all their lives -- should be interesting.

10 years ago
barbare11a
guru

I do hope you are right, Capt Sheridan... I don't want to lose another one of my favourite shows...

10 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Last year they were renewed for 2 years, so there should be another year to go.

I am however struggling a little with the freshness of the episodes. I really like this series but it has become a little monotonous lately.

Looking forward to next year - I wonder if one of them will be kidnapped and the others will rescue them???

10 years ago
thor

New thread for season 6

http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_107157

9 years ago
This thread has been closed.
See a moderator for details or to re-open the discussion

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.