60 min.
Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network

Top Contributors

Bones tv show photo

Bones

A forensic anthropologist, Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan and a cocky FBI agent, Seeley Booth are teamed together to investigate causes of death by focusing on human remains.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
kiefersgirl
expert
Bones - The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For

Who like me, cant wait until next weeks episode!! For those who havnt seen the preview, the Bones and Booth kiss will finally happen. HOORAY!!!! ok it might be under the misteltoe but a kiss is a kiss right!! Check out Bones pulling Booth. Think its gonna be HOT!!!

12 years ago
Comments
lilyth
regular

I am very EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Aye, and to think, I'll be in class and MISS IT *sniff*

Thank *insert name of all-powerful, ruling figure* for DVR!!!

Man, she kissed him last week--okay, so it was on the cheek, but a kiss is a kiss!!

12 years ago
julinee
pro

Aaaawwww! Really? o_o
I should stop reading Bones threads! Now I know that I'll have to wait another year until that kiss will be broadcasted in Germany... *sniff*
And if I already watch it via sharetv, my friends will kill me...

12 years ago
joker
guru

Which is more preferable watching it and not dying of quriosity or having your friends kill you if you watch???

12 years ago
julinee
pro

hmmmm... I'll die either way, won't I.
But actually, I prefer watching it with friends rather than watching it alone.. so I guess I'll forbid myself to read Bones-related Threads and die of curiosity.

At least I die knowing that it WILL happen...

12 years ago
nakara11
expert

So I waited for it...I thought...oooo christmas show...alittle romance..here's a present...blah blah blah...KISS.. um

BLACKMAIL.....AAAAAAA!!!!!....are you kidding me?...Was there a spark?..Did you see it?...I did not see!! Atleast not at the time of the kiss....I did see it later though...I did...

Now we got to wait till they decide to put the show back on next year to see if the "kiss" actually did anything!!!!...

12 years ago
lilyth
regular

hahahaa, but see, booth said she REALLY likes her brother, a lot :D that just amuses the hell out of me

"See, just like kissing my brother"

"YOU MUST REALLY LIKE YOUR BROTHER"

"She does--a lot" hahaha

12 years ago
appara
expert

this isn't exactly the heading i should put this under, but i read that only 12 episodes were written and in the new year they are moving bones to friday nights...competion for a couple others that i watch...hope there is no conflict with airtimes!

12 years ago
quark
guru

@appara

Get a 'carpool' with friends to ensure at least that somebody records each show and pass the recordings around.
Might work.

12 years ago
appara
expert

lol...thanks quark...and the reason for the lol....am doing that already on some nights! am very thankful to have this site for the ones i have to download to see at all! (the ones not available on my sat-provider)

12 years ago
quark
guru

This thread as it carries a lot of information is kept.

But please treat as closed to further postings.

Discussion continues http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_104414

12 years ago
mnvbob

Please don't take BONES and CASTLE off the air. I love these shows!!! I just started watching these shows a few months ago. They are great!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.