60 min.
Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network

Top Contributors

Bones tv show photo

Bones

A forensic anthropologist, Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan and a cocky FBI agent, Seeley Booth are teamed together to investigate causes of death by focusing on human remains.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
thor
BONES: Who Is Gormagon?

I know who gormagon the serial killer is. I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I would like to know if anyone else has any theories on who he/she is. If you would like to know who I think it is let me know and I will let you know via your guest book.

12 years ago
Comments
kiefersgirl
expert

I have to totally agree. Superbly done. Brilliant as always. Wonder who will be brought in to replace zack. Roll on Aug!!!

12 years ago
tmtmtmtmtm
guru

The scene with Bones and Zach was *perfect*. Flawed logic. It was satisfying and painful all at once.

12 years ago
cococurry08

@kiefersgirl; I suspect that one of the grad students who were sifting through the bones will become the new zack. Perhaps the young woman with red hair who seemed very enthusiastic and willing to help.
Very House-esque, actually. ^_^

12 years ago
pustoni

***********************Spoilers************************

I dont know maybe its just me... but some nobody being gormagon just dosent sit well. When Zack said "The masters logic is irrefutable" and the part where hes says "the apprentice is expendable". What if theres more to it, what if Zack is Gormagon the guy with the teeth could have been his expendable apprentice and he brokered a deal to just look insane keeping himself out of prison, not to mention Zack has very good logic skills himself. Sweets might have made a good point when he reminded Booth that Zack is not insane. Also Sweets profile of who Gormagon was kinda sounds like Zack... " An invisble man, Angry at history for not noticing him." For the guy always attempting to be king of the lab and gain recognition for his accomplishments, he was a nerd that nobody really paid any attention to... Im probably reaching at straws but what if.

12 years ago
kissadawn

pustoni...

I so agree... I said at the beginng of the show that it was Zac, my resoning was becasue he was the one that no one would suspect, too full of logic and reasoning, everything have to make complete sense to him. His story was full of holes as well if you ask me. He is Gormagon himself or he is just another apprentice, I am shootin for Gormagon. The last scene where booth makes sweets shut up was the kicker for me, because Zac is not crazy we all know that he responds to logic, feelings be damned. Sweets knows more than he was allowed to say in that episode. He wanted them to know that Zac wasn't crazy, for what reason? Is it because he is Gormagon and wants them to know that his number one apprentice is not crazy, so that people will believe Zac's story or is it because he know this wasn't the end of Gormagon? I predict that Zac will escpe within the first 3 episodes of season 4. Thoughts?

12 years ago
tmtmtmtmtm
guru

@kissadawn - Interesting idea that Zach will be back somehow. I think that Bones' logic may have broken him. In his heart he knows that an individual is more important than the logic (hence, Hodgins not getting hurt).

I'd be very angry if they brought Zach back as a Bad Guy and I don't see how he could come back and be part of the team. I'm going to miss him.

12 years ago
blairf
expert

Wow I usually don't read the fourm until I watch the show. But with all your comments I have a lot to look for. Thanks to all...

12 years ago
cococurry08

There is definitely the possibility of Zack being more than an impromptu cohort, but I like to think he has more humanity than that.
Also, Zack might not be back because Eric Millegan might want to move on to other things; he is still relatively young, obviously has lots of talent, and is a broadway actor as well as film/TV.
I'm putting my money on the redheaded grad student girl. :)

12 years ago
thor

*******Spoiler*******

For me it all seems too simple. While Zach admitted to being the apprentice, it seems to easy that Gormagon was an unknown and was killed. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but what are the chances that we havn't seen the last of Gormagon. Maybe Gormagon changed his pattern. Maybe gormagon had his apprentice recruit Zach by pretending to be Gormagon. This way Zach would never have known Gormagon. Therefore Zach thought he was giving up Gormagon but instead only gave up the apprentice. Leaving Gormagon at large.

One could argue that this doesn't fit, that there is always one master and one apprentice. But on the other hand Gormagon probably thought hed never be caught before he could finish his work. This leaves Gormagon with a problem. To keep a step ahead he needed someone in the Jeffersonian. Who best to recruit than young impreshinable Zach.

This way if the real Gormagon was another member of the team, say Sweets, he would have a scape goat if things got too hot. And as Zach would never have none Sweets was the True Apprentice he couldn't have pointed the finger at him.

Whether or not Sweets was involved there is still something a little off with him. Cant wait to see more next season.

12 years ago
thor

Sorry the last sentence in the third paragraph should have read:

And as Zach would never have known Sweets was the True Gormagon he couldn't have pointed the finger at him.

12 years ago
iancham
pro

He'd be struggling to point a finger at anyone now!!!.............sorry, couldn't resist that one..he-he

12 years ago
thor

Well I can't argue with that.

12 years ago
blairf
expert

I would be a good twist if Zack was only an apprentice to the true apprentice. If you can catch my drift! And the real Gormagon is still out and enjoying human flesh.

12 years ago
nakara11
expert

^^^^^^Spoiler^^^^^^^^^

But..you can't forget either way Zach did confess to killing someone.

Also they need to address all the bones scatters thoughout the others. They said there was no security there in that part..but there has to be something caught on tape leading to that specific area. wonder if it will be addressed. I wonder if like others here if we will infact being hearing more about gormagon and the like.

12 years ago
lsip89
expert

I can't wait until August 26th to watch the new season.
This season ended with so many questions.

12 years ago
goddessofapples

One thing that still bugs me is, who stole the skeleton?
I mean, it couldn't have been Zack, that's for sure.

And btw, is it sure that Zack did meet Gormagon? He said he had a blindfold, but calculated the distance. If that was true, then there is also a possibility that Zack never saw the Gormagon. But I don't really remember, so I'm not sure.

11 years ago
nakara11
expert

That bugs me too!! Really??!! How???...

11 years ago
quark
guru

@Isip89 et al

I quote our Show page for this show.

"Bones returns in 87 days

(04x01 Yanks In The U.K. (1) - Sep. 03, 2008 8:00PM EST"

11 years ago

***************Spoiler*******************************************

@ goddessofapples & nakara11
On the season finale it was Zach that stole the skeleton, and hid them piece by piece in the boxes of unknown skeletons.

11 years ago
nakara11
expert

@zandar Really? And in the Jeffersonian, not one camera caught any of that action? I need to go watch it all again....maybe I missed something.

11 years ago

They didn't show him doing it. They just talked about it.

11 years ago
nakara11
expert

Still need to go watch it...Who talked about it? Did zack talk about it?....oh man...lol..see...lol...just got to watch it again...

11 years ago
philn
expert

You're all forgetting what Zack said during the last episode about meeting Gormagon at a conference. Both in the show and in real life Forensic Anthropology is a small field. Look at Brennan's professor/lover as a possibility.

11 years ago
rhettswife
guru

Where was Zack those 3 or so months? Was he really working in Afghanistan/Iraq? Perhaps that's when he met Gormagon and began his apprenticeship. He did come back a bit different with his shaved head (to eliminate any hair evidence?).

11 years ago
nakara11
expert

oooohhhh??!! Nice one rhettswife.

11 years ago

***************Spoiler*******************************************

My bad about the missing skeleton. I re-watched the episode and it was the victim Zach killed that he hid in the boxes of unknown skeletons. But I am pretty sure he fixed the monitors to malfunction after the explosion to cover for the Master stealing the skeleton.

11 years ago

Also they didn't actually say they found the skeleton with the master, but it could be assumed that they did since they did not talk about it.

11 years ago

I wonder if they will replace Zach with the guy who helped Bones' father at his trial. She was interviewing him in the season opener.

11 years ago
tjf1215
regular

I never really liked Zach, and it wasn't much of a surprise when he admitted to being the apprentice. I read an idea that in the new season Zach will be locked away and the team will rely on his knowledge behind a glass wall, Hannibal lecter style.

11 years ago
quark
guru

@tjf1215

I would think that format started with 'Charlie' and his 'Angels'

Unless anyone knows of an earlier one?

11 years ago
nakara11
expert

@tjf1215
That sounds neat..I figured they were not done with Zach yet.

11 years ago

That doesn't sound right. Bones is more intelligent than Zach, and the only thing they might need from him would probably be about Gormagon. There could be another apprentice out there. Maybe even Sweets.

11 years ago
blairf
expert

I hope they keep Zach in the show. It's comical to have someone to smart for his own good.

11 years ago
sandy01
guru

I've seen who it is, too - no surprises but he/she does leave the show so it says in a local mag interview here with Michaela.

11 years ago
appara
expert

not too much longer and this one is starting up again!
w00t!
http://sharetv.org/shows/bones

11 years ago

good. I've missed it. Bones and Booth make a good team.

11 years ago
thor

Yeah can't wait for this to return. Wonder how the group will cope after losing Zach.

11 years ago

Now that we know who Gormagon is, maybe we should start another thread for the next season.

11 years ago

What do you think thor100580?

11 years ago
quark
guru

new thread for next season is http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_105554

11 years ago
russiangirl2005

I just watched the last episode.
I think that Zack is the new gormagon, he says that the apprentice is expendible, and as I see it he could have had his apprentice pretend to be gormagon, since he is expendible he can be killed everyone will think that they got the guy they were looking for, while zach will go to the psychiatric hospital and find himself a new appretnice.

Another reason that I think this, is that he gave up the information about gormagon too easily. Also he is intelligent enough to be able to fool everyone.

11 years ago
quark
guru

As previously stated

new thread for next season is http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_105554

Please use it for future comments. This thread is left open for information to be read.

Thankyou

11 years ago
tgillian

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

10 years ago
quark
guru

SPAM REMOVED

10 years ago
nbusbeex7

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

9 years ago
et70441216
regular

@nbusbeex

I read through this thread and no one comes close to giving the right answer. So keep watching and you'll find out.

Enjoy.

9 years ago
thor

Please use http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_106289 for any further comments on this show

9 years ago
This thread has been closed.
See a moderator for details or to re-open the discussion

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.