60 min.
Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network

Top Contributors

Bones tv show photo

Bones

A forensic anthropologist, Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan and a cocky FBI agent, Seeley Booth are teamed together to investigate causes of death by focusing on human remains.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
lilyth
regular
The Question (Bones)

So, the question is this:

If you had to make a choice between seeing Booth and Brennan hook up, Angela and Hodgins staying together and getting married, or Zach finally getting some action, which would you pick, and why?

I have a hard time making this decision, because I keep wondering whether or not the show would actually be the same if Temperance and Seeley got together--all that sexual tension and chemistry is built around the idea that they each view the other as untouchable, so if they cross the line, what'll happen to their character interaction?

And Angela and Hodgins, things would be the same if they broke up, minus their relationship--If they broke up, it seems like it would be mutual, so I doubt whether or not there'd be any major discomfort developing from them having to work together. I'm not saying that I want them to break up, quite the contrary, I want them to get married and have babies *gasp!*--but if they had to split, the show would still function just fine...

That leaves Zach--I've had friends speculate about a relationship between him and Cam--the older lady and the younger man who works for her--I can't decide whether or not I'm fond of this concept (what do you think?). It would deffinately be interesting to watch Zach mature past his boyish charm and goofy anicdotes into a more... self-aware... man... The idea merrits all sorts of warm thoughts--but on the flip side, would he cease to be the Zach that we all know and love? That would be sad... very very sad...

12 years ago
Comments
julinee
pro

12 years ago
lilyth
regular

^.^ haha, you've fallen prey to the um... adorablism? of the Zack man! lol

And i know how you feel about being excited if booth and bones were to get together, but i'd be so afraid of what would come next!

12 years ago
julinee
pro

I still fear for Angela and Hodgens... I've seen it too often :,-(
And yes, I just LOVE that freaked-out, socially-incapable genius named Zack! Just imagine him growing up... I can't.

12 years ago
joker
guru

Just finished reading the books by Kathy Reiches which the show is based on.
Most of the action takes place in Canada.
No Angela and Hodgins or Zack in the books
It is totally different then the show. At this point Brennan is not hooked up with any one, but dose have some love intrests in the works.

Hope I did not spoil anything for you.

Booth and Brennan hook up.
Does anyone remember Mcmillan and wife?

As to Angela and Hodgins want to see him dump her.
Then she becomes an the ultimate bitch on the show.

Zack needs a couple of shows focused on him.
He would become envolved in major trouble and be made more wise to the world. He can't continue with nieve charm and adorablism for ever.

12 years ago
julinee
pro

Stupid question: Who's Mcmillian?

12 years ago
joker
guru

Police Commissioner Stewart McMillan of San Francisco is a man with ponderous responsibilites. By good fortune, his wife Sally is something of a genius. They live in the city and have a shrewd housekeeper named Mildred, who is as often as not at odds with her slightly distrait sister Agatha. McMillan's duties require him to intervene personally when circumstances warrant in police cases,...

12 years ago
quark
guru

This thread as it carries a lot of information is kept.

But please treat as closed to further postings.

Discussion continues http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_104414

12 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.