60 min.
Country
Canada
Network
Lifetime TV Network

Top Contributors

Blood Ties (CA) tv show photo

Blood Ties (CA)

Take a thrilling ride alongside Vicki Nelson, a private investigator who specializes in solving supernatural crimes. Together with her assistant, Coreen; Vicki's ex-partner (and lover), Mike and the sexy 450-year-old vampire, Henry, Vicki finds herself delving ever deeper into the secrets of the occult.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
talitaf
Blood Ties

Hi there, I am trying to get hold of BT "season 2" ep 4. Can anyone please help?

13 years ago
Comments
lsip89
expert

me too.

13 years ago

I uploaded the whole series to torrentguy both seasons into one
cheers

13 years ago
talitaf

Hi captsheridan

Would it be possible to upload just ep 4 from season 2? I allready have all the other eppies on my computer. Sorry to be such a pain :)

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

torrentguy has only upto S02E03. Not the latest one.

13 years ago

http://torrentguy.org/torrent/112907/ there is the link to the complete series I am seeding it

13 years ago
talitaf

Thanks for the help Capt, but i see on you link it is only up to ep 12 from season 1. Desperate to get my hands on last nights eppie. Thank for the reply though.

13 years ago

they now have split the e\series into 2 season 2 is there
dont forget this show is a few years old and that it why there are 2 series now originally there was only 1 season
cheers

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

@captsheridan
Are we talking about the same seis 'Blood ties (CA) because as fa as I know it was released this year (Mar/11/2007) and the new episode(4) was released yesterday. And I can't find a torrent.

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Eztv hasn't distributed the most recent episode yet... It typically takes a day for this one to appear, I suggest checking www.eztv.it later tonight (Saturday).

13 years ago

i think so but you can check it was released in here a few years ago check winpedia and i think you will see i am right

13 years ago

maybe i am wrong lol I am not always right but I am never wrong as my dad says it seems that i have uploaded the 1st 13 episodes didnt snare the the last 3 o4 which i apologize for

cheers

13 years ago

try this site it has pages of blood ties
http://seedpeer.com/search/blood-ties/6/1.html
cheers

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Capt? Seedpeer doesn't appear available to U.S. residents (my Internet Explorer browser won't even bring up seedpeer.com links found on Google)... Blood Ties premiered in the U.S. on the Lifetime network March 2007 - May 2007... I think we've already covered in other posts that the original 22 eps were split into 2 seasons, with the second season starting in October. I don't believe that episode 4 of season 2 is available on any torrent site yet...

13 years ago

what episodes do you want i will download then upload

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

sorry capt i'm not obsessed or anything but blood ties was definitely released in 2007 I check wikipedia and it says 'Blood Ties is a Canadian television series based on the Blood Books by Tanya Huff. It premiered in the USA on March 11, 2007 on Lifetime Television'

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

we want season 2 episode 4

13 years ago
joker
guru

we want season 2 episode 4
Does anyone have this to upload???????????????????????

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

yes found one
http://www.mininova.org/tor/974692

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

oh there's another one
http://www.mininova.org/tor/974714

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

Both of them has only 1 seed though. Download time will be really long

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

The mininova link that appara provided on the show page downloaded in less than an hour for me (I already have it). The seed info just hasn't been updated on mininova.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/974692

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

I didn't realise some one provided it already.
My ones rate is really good as well. May be it's the same link.
Sorry if I have repeated what someone already said.I didn't know.

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

i got it from "iptorrents" early this mrng

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

N8phits, iptorrents requires registration to access torrents, doesn't it?

13 years ago

http://www.iptorrents.com/details.php?id=45743

there is the link registration is simple enjoy guys

13 years ago

just uploaded season 2 episode 4

13 years ago
appara
expert

Meganova is now seedpeer.com
http://seedpeer.com/search/blood-ties/6/1.html

i tried the link provided by captsheridan...and works for me here in canada...but possibly was in transition when tried by others earlier...i gotta get ready for ep06 in case no link posted just for me??? kolbinfo ;)

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Hi appara, you know, I think maybe our complaints were heard over at eztv ;) They seem to be uploading the capture of Blood Ties by Saturday morning (at least). We vampire fans get very, very, very hungry (and cranky) when we go without our "fix."

By the way, we (myself included) should be posting our torrent update information in the forum instead of using the review section on the show page.

Admin would like us to stop using the review section for anything other than review comments.

So, meet you back here, say around Saturday morning? ;)

13 years ago
appara
expert

glad to see blood ties moved up in the forum! also, sounds like a good thing...posting torrent info here...i kinda like seeing ppls thots on the show in the review rather than requests for links...will be here bright and early (my time)kolbinfo!!

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

anyone watched the new episode?

13 years ago
appara
expert

http://www.eztv.it/index.php?main=show&id=470
blood ties 02-ep06

good day all! i just started downloading...it should be fast...lots of peers and seeds!

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

I haven't watched it yet, lisip, but I see that eztv seems to have made room for this one with all the other Friday night shows, no more waiting until Saturday... Still, as appara points out, there are a lot more seeders the next day ;)

13 years ago
luacheia
expert

For me Blood Ties is the best vampire series at the moment.

I saw yesterday S02E06 and liked.

I have been using torrentbay to download. It's good to know that torrentguy is updating the series.

13 years ago
appara
expert

oh happy day! thanks to eztv blood ties s02-e07 is downloading as i type...and it is coming in fast...seems to know that i need a fix quickly! i had to re-watch 5:55 (my fave episode this year) just to take the edge off lol.

13 years ago
joker
guru

OK everyone. Don't go into shock or withdrawl pains.
Blood Ties is done and gone with the release of ep 2x08
which is beeing shown on 11/30/2007. Can not find any schedualed showing for the last 2 eps. Checked Lifetime
and no info there. If anyone knows diff. please let us all know.

13 years ago
appara
expert

hopefully they are just bumping it for xmas shows...i see that is what is in their next few weeks schedule

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

wonder what's going to happen between henry and viki

13 years ago

check space the imagination channel it is the Canadian Sci fi channel I think it is planning to show all of the series it is after all a Canadian show thru and thru that is probably why I dont like it

Long story of why I dont like Canadian tv

if it is uploaded in canada i will find it and get what you are lookin for

cheers Mates

13 years ago
joker
guru

That woyld be great Cap.

13 years ago

cheers joker

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.