60 min.
Country
Canada
Network
SPACE TV Network

Top Contributors

Bitten (CA) tv show photo

Bitten (CA)

Years after being bitten, Elena Michaels, the world's only female werewolf, is working as a photographer in Toronto and trying to keep mum about her secret. She's forced to confront her past, when a bunch of bodies turn up at a werewolf sanctuary. Based on the first book in the Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
loralee1762
Bitten

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE THIS SHOW COME BACK ON. IT IS A GREAT SHOW WITH DEPTH, REALLY GREAT ACTING AND KEEPS YOU WANTING MORE AND MORE. YOU CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT WEEK TO COME TO WATCH IT AGAIN. I NORMALLY DO NOT WATCH SHOWS OR MOVIES LIKE THIS AS I ONLY WATCH FUNNY SHOWS OR ANIMAL PLANET. BUT I WAS BORED ONE NIGHT AND CAME ACROSS YOUR SHOW AND HAVE BEEN HOOKED SINCE AND TELL EVERYONE THAT THEY NEED TO WATCH. WHEN THEY DO THEY ARE HOOKED LIKE I AM. YOUR SHOW HAS EVERYTHING GOING FOR IT AND A GREAT CAST WHO KNOW HOW TO ACT WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE THEY ARE. I AM TRULY IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW AND ITS CAST. THANK YOU FOR HAVING IT ON AIR AND THANK YOU FOR HIRING THE CAST YOU DID. IT ALL WORKS. GREAT JOB. PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING, DO NOT STOP THIS SHOW PLEASE. THANK YOU. YOUR FAN AND THE CAST, LORALEE COLLINS

6 years ago
Comments
micah_lupo

I SO VERY MUCH AGREE, I LOVE-LOVE THIS TV SHOW AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT; THE CAST, THE DRAMA. PLEASE KEEP THIS ON THE NETWORK!!! ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS !!!
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE,
NICOLE SILVERMAN

6 years ago
tinajohnstone

I love the show and the actors & Actresses. You all are doing a very good job in keeping with the authors books. I am looking forward to seeing more and hopefully Clay and Elena will have twins in the future shows? Biggest fan in Kelly Armstrong Books.

5 years ago
rcd

I`m also looking forward to season 3. It would be nice if Clay 7 Elena do have kids. It will also be nice to see wolf pack grow. It is one of the best shows syfy has put on in awhile.

4 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.