Country
USA
Network
CBS TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Big Brother tv show photo

Big Brother

Big Brother, which began in 2000, has become an annual tradition for fans; every summer they are treated to new houseguests, new challenges, and new evictions! Each week, there is a Head of Household challenge, where all of the players compete for the power in the house. The HoH then nominates two other houseguests for eviction.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
terryjj
MVP

Why do they have the same back to back mvp instead of alternating like they do HOH? They might as well hand a check to Rachel's sister. By the way, Rachel was not liked in her games and I dont know why they think her ditsy sister is so special. They got rid of the funniest person in the house first and keep arrogant and racist people instead. This is the worst season I've ever watched and plan to stop watching. The reason Jeff got 'mvp' or cout de ta was because he was well liked. What has Elissa done? To me, she's just a floater which her sister hates and she already said she wouldn't hang out with anyone in the house. Sick

6 years ago
Comments
sittinsouthside

I think that Elissa is the only HOH to have the guts to make a big move and try to bust up Amanda and Mcrae. They should've been broken up by week 3. The house guests were so ignorant to keep them around, being to afraid to get rid of that team EARLY ON. None of this group seems too smart nor mature. It really has been a terrible season of BB all b/c of poor casting choices. If BB ever fails in such a major way again, they are going to lose their fan base.

6 years ago
bjerdon55

I think Gina Marie has had her game face on :) I 'll be upset if she's not the winner! She's be honest and doesn't backstab like all the others...she's played her game and won vetto's and HOH on her own not someone else's coattail. Even with all her injuries she keeps going :) She's funny, sexy, and compassionate. Andy rode Helen's coattail and then hung on to Spencer's until the end and always asking other's who they would nominate....he played a whole house game, not HIS game. He makes himself look bad with his obnotious comments on Helen and Elissa whom carried his behide the entire first part of the game and now it's ride Spencer....GHEEEEESH, Spencer played a ggod game too so hope it comes down to final two of Spencer and GM with GM winning!!!!!!! GO TEAM GINA MARIE!!!!!!

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.