After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While he hides the truth about the man he's become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was.
* Peak of human physical condition: As a highly skilled assassin, Sara was shown to be in top physical condition. In League of Assassins, she was shown to be strong enough to break Al-Owal's neck in a matter of seconds.
* League of Assassins training: It can be assumed that Sara had gone through the training all League members do. She likely possessed skills with a variety of other melee weapons such as knives.
* Advanced hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: In City of Heroes, Sara was shown to be a formidable hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist when she took down three armed thugs simultaneously. In Broken Dolls, she was also able to kill Barton Mathis by hurling a baton into his chest. In Birds of Prey, while she loses the first time she and Helena fight, she revealed to be "holding back", proving in their second fight able to easily defeat Helena. She stated that one martial art she was trained in was Wing-Chun.
* Expert stick fighter: In City of Heroes, Sara carries a pair of expandable batons that combine to form a bo-staff. This allows her to quickly use both long range and close combat techniques. She is highly skilled in different forms of stick/staff fighting. Using her staff she was able to quickly take out multiple armed soldiers in mere seconds. In Time of Death, Sara was able to hold her own in a practice fight against a teamed-up Oliver and John. Using her staff she was able to hold her own against the sword wielding, mirakuru enhanced Isabel Rochev.
* Skilled archer: In Crucible, Sara was shown to be a skilled archer, she was able to use Oliver's customized Oneida Kestrel Compound bow, combined with one of his customized hunting arrows, shooting it with great accuracy, into the shoulder of one of The Mayor's goons.
* Stealth/Free running/Acrobatics: Sara had shown to be highly skilled in entering and leaving without being seen. She was able to break into heavily secured buildings, capable of scaling buildings and running from rooftop to rooftop easily. Using a scarf she was able to quickly descend from a ceiling. She displayed impressive acrobatics while entering and leaving buildings.
* Multilingualism: Sara was capable of fluently speaking English, Mandarin, and Arabic.
* Skilled tactician: In Crucible, Sara carefully plans on how to take down her opponents.
* Skilled markswoman/Firearms: Sara was shown to be skilled with firearms. She was able to quickly shoot a Mirakuru enhanced Roy in his thigh.
* Tolerance for pain: In League of Assassins, Sara had shown an increased tolerance to pain. An example of this was when Oliver was stitching her wound, Sara shows no sign of pain, not even a flinch.
* Skilled forensic technician: In Time of Death, Sara was shown to be skilled in forensics and chemistry due to her time on Ivo's freighter. She was able to analyse blood from her baton to discover the Clock King's genetic disease.
* Expert driving skills: Sara had the ability to drive multiple vehicles, and was skilled at it. She was able to pursue enemies in various ways using different vehicles, known to be a motorcycle.
|Previous: Arsenal||Next: The A.T.O.M.|