After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While he hides the truth about the man he's become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was.
Powers and Abilities
* Peak of human physical condition: As a street fighter and vigilante, Roy is shown to be in top physical condition from his intense exercises in the Arrowcave. Due to his youth, Roy is faster than Oliver.
* Honed sense: Roy was able to pick up The Arrow's presence who was behind him without needing to see him.
* Tolerance for pain: Having spent years fighting in the streets and having spent much of his time as a vigilante, Roy has been injured countless times, resulting in him developing an incredible tolerance for pain.
* Free running/Acrobatics: In Dodger, when attempting to flee from Thea and Laurel, Roy showed he could easily scale a fence multiple meters high in one fluid movement, making use of a nearby wall to provide leverage. In "Broken Dolls", Roy is shown to be fast enough to catch up with Sin. In the season 3 premiere, he does a double flip off a car. During fights he used no handed carthwheels and b twists.
* Advanced hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Roy is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and martial arts, starting as a streetfighter his skills increased due to him being trained by Oliver and Sara. He has great mastery in battle, that allows him to fight with Mirakuru-enhanced soldiers of Slade army in "Unthinkable". In "Corto Maltese", he is shown to be able more than hold his own against A.R.G.U.S soldiers. Like Oliver he uses his bow as a melee weapon and has been shown training with Eskrima sticks and using them in his fight against Komodo and Digger Harkness.
* Advanced street fighter: Having grown up in the Glades all his life, Roy had taught himself to fight back. In "The Huntress Returns", Roy was able to hold out on his own while fighting three thugs, even using the wall to build up centripetal force, jumping over one the thugs and strike him down. In "Sacrifice", he took out two thugs without taking a hit from them, by flipping the second thug onto the then down first thug. In "City of Heroes", he has shown an inability to fight more than three opponents simultaneously, including when they wield weapons. He later received training from Oliver and Sara and became a way more skilled fighter.
* Advanced archer: When he joined Oliver's vigilante team, Roy was trained in archery by Oliver, although not being any good at first he improves and manages to get lucky a few times he needs more coaching sessions from Oliver and fighting lessons. By the season 3 premiere Roy was able to shoot the tires of a moving truck without missing. When Komodo had a rope around the ankle of his target Roy was able to cut the rope with a shot.
* Advanced marksman/Firearms: In "Identity", Roy is shown to be skilled enough to throw a flechette, straight at Oliver's face (under the guise of The Arrow), which Oliver managed to catch, Roy has good accuracy despite the fact that he was not trained in archery at that time. He later received training from Oliver and became a way more skilled marksman. It can be assumed that Roy skilled in the use of firearms, as he used to own several different types of firearms.
* Advanced stick fighter: Roy is shown to be a formidable stick fighter, as seen from his fights in "Sara", and "The Brave and the Bold", against Simon Lacroix and Digger Harkness. He was trained by Oliver and possibly Sara Lance.
* Advanced scout: Roy is an extremely capable scout. Combined with his training, Oliver regularly sends him out alone to scout Starling City for any crimes. He was also capable of even tracking Nyssa, a high figure in the League of Assassins seemingly without her knowing.
* Expert driving skills: Roy has the ability to drive multiple vehicles, and appears to be skilled at it. He is able to pursue enemies in various ways using different vehicles, known to be of a car or a motorcycle.
* First aid: Roy is shown to be skilled in first aid, being able to sew up slashes do to the fact that he was taught by John Diggle.
* Peak of superhuman physical condition: In Three Ghosts, Roy was injected with the Mirakuru, his physical capacity was increased in terms of strength, durability, stamina, speed, senses, reflexes, and agility, in addition to an accelerated healing factor. In Streets of Fire, Roy is cured from his Mirakuru powers and abilities by Oliver.
* Enhanced strength: In Blast Radius, Roy is shown to be strong enough to lift a light tower (close to a ton in weight). In Blind Spot, he can punched right through breaks and concrete with ease. In Tremors, Roy was able to punched right through a steel box, that is designed to withstand a bomb.
* Enhanced durability: In Blast Radius, Roy is shown to be able to take a hit from a light tower, that was about to fall on Moira Queen.
* Enhanced Stamina: Thanks to the Mirakuru serum, it reduces the effects of fatigue allowing Roy to exert himself at peak capacity greater then any normal human could.
* Enhanced speed: It can be assumed with Slade, that the Mirakuru has greatly enhanced Roy's speed, allowing him to move much faster than any normal human could.
* Enhanced agility: It can be assumed with Slade, that the Mirakuru has greatly enhanced Roy's agility, allowing him to be more agile than any normal human could.
* Enhanced senses: It can be assumed with Slade, that the Mirakuru has greatly enhanced Roy's senses, allowing him to see, hear, and smell, far better then any normal human could.
* Enhanced reflexes: Thanks to the Mirakuru serum, Roy is able to react much faster than any normal human could. In Seeing Red, he was able to catch an arrow shot at him by Oliver.
* Rapid cell regeneration: In Three Ghosts, Roy was injected with the Mirakuru, that has increase his natural healing abilities to superhuman levels, within a day, after the Arrow shot him in the leg with an arrow, Roy's scar was completely healed. In Blast Radius, after a small piece of broken glass falling on his arm, Roy's injury was completely healed within a day.
|Previous: Black Canary||Next: Canary|