Country
USA
Network
FX TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

American Horror Story tv show photo

American Horror Story

An anthology series centering on different characters and locations, including a house with a murderous past, an insane asylum, a witch coven, a freak show, a hotel, a possessed farmhouse, a cult, the apocalypse and a summer camp. Each season is conceived as a self-contained miniseries, following a different set of characters and settings, and a story line with its own "beginning, middle, and end." Some plot elements of each season are loosely inspired by true events.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
juliedacey
Coven

Last year I was able to rewatch shows and see ones I missed by using Optimum's on demand (service in NY). It does not offer that with AHS this year. Is it the show or the cable service that determines which shows are "on demand"?

7 years ago
Comments
donny24
expert

I just loved this last episode of Coven. I loved when Jessica Lange won her argument with the witch who tried to backstab her. She just threw her cigarette when they went to burn the witch. I love Jessica's sarcasm, irony, backbiting. Excellent!

7 years ago
ronaele

So far I think Coven is the best of the three seasons. It would be nice it there was another season of coven that will follow this one. To be honest, I never really watched AHS, until Coven was advertised. I haven't missed an episode yet. It would be great to have a follow up, right now, I hope the hour never ends. Besides who doesn't like the bad guy in a movie, or should I say bad witch. I want to see the new supreme and how she turns things around. Right now they will all die off by the end of the season, cut my heart out! Think about another season, it might take you far!

7 years ago
donny24
expert

I agree completely with you! Up to now, Coven is the best of the three seasons. I am waiting for the New Supreme to be chosen- Will she be as bitchy and baaaad! as Fiona?

7 years ago
donny24
expert

Well, will I watch Stevie Nicks appear as stated by the writer or producer? Since I read about that update, I am watching every episode to catch Stevie Nicks. It seems that when the show returns she will appear. HOPE SO!

7 years ago
155filmguy

great tv series. but there still is the witches of the eastend shot here in Vancouver bc which just got picked up for season 2 to start shooting in 2014

7 years ago
donny24
expert

Both shows are great. Also, in the line-up of new shows is "Salem" for 2014. Let's see what it will come up with.

7 years ago
dobermanlover1

coven is a great show,i just hope they show the new supreme soon,and that the girls straighten up there act some and start using there gifts the way there meant too

7 years ago
donny24
expert

I think that the next episode of Coven will be the end of the season according to the scenes presented. The girls have to appoint a new Supreme and to accomplish that, they have to do Seven rites and the one that passes the seven magical rites will be the new Supreme. I would like it to be Misty but I think that she was not part of the Coven at first, so I will say that Cordelia could be the new Supreme. Miranda is very horrible like Fiona-they do not care for the coven only for themselves.
Queenie is full of hate and is very vengeful so she could do away with the coven, the witch that is in love with the dead guy- she is too sweet and she needs to be more powerful in her emotions in order to lead the coven. So Cordelia is the one who may be the Supreme. Unless we have a surprise and the old witch-no offense-wanting to get rid of Fiona for so many years and being with a lot of experience might pass the seven rites. Ha, ha, that would be ironic.

7 years ago
onlyme1
guru

Hi to all don't get on chat a lot now. Had a stroke, can't TTTTT keyboard like i used to Good luck all.
OnlyMe1

7 years ago
donny24
expert

Hope you get better, onlyme1.

7 years ago
donny24
expert

End of the season 3.
Goodbye to Fiona, Marie Laveau, Mme. Lalaurie, Cordelia, Queenie, Zoe, Misty, and Miranda.
It was a great show-it should have had more episodes. Kudos to the cameos of Ms. Stevie Nicks.
Hope to see all of the actresses on this season in some other shows from this network or others-they are very good.

7 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.