Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Almost Human tv show photo

Almost Human

The year is 2048. Meet John Kennex, a cop who survived one of the most catastrophic attacks ever made against the police department. After waking up from a 17-month coma, he can’t remember much – except that his partner was killed; his girlfriend left him after the attack; and he lost one of his legs and is now outfitted with a highly sophisticated synthetic appendage.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
ymm
pro
fox station are idiots

One of there best new show on FOX and they cancell it THE FOX CHANNEL HIGHER UPS who run things have no idea what peolpe like. I repeat adain they are IDIOTS !!!!

6 years ago
Comments
pjratcliffe1229

I agree. Almost Human is the best show on tv right now. If you cancel it I hope syfy will pick it up. This is the only show I watch on FOX so you have just lost me as a customer!!!

6 years ago
wabisabiart

I am very discouraged with FOX as a network now that they have cancelled Almost Human. It makes FOX almost completely unmatched by me, now. The execs obviously are not listening to the viewers when they make these decisions.

6 years ago
polgara

This was a great show! bad guys lose. Too Many reality shows now. I get enough reality from day to day. I like the bad guys to LOSE! Great actors, great plots. WHY would you cancel? You didn't even give it a chance, very little advertising so not a lot of people even knew it was on. What a waste. You guys do this all the time.. Gotham is it a waste of time to watch? Will it be next? Do I really want to get involved? You cancelled Warehouse 13 which was in my top 3 of all time favorites! I'm beginning to agree with guy at top maybe I should stop watching fox altogether, since They apparently don't much care what public likes to watch.

5 years ago
jerryobasham
regular

I agree totally - this was a great show!! Fox did not even give it a chance!! What a bunch of shnooks at Fox!!

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.