Jul. 29th, 1972
Burbank, California, USA
Wil Wheaton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Wil Wheaton first gained international attention by starring in the 'Rob Reiner' film Stand by Me (1986). Wheaton left the Hollywood scene for 18 months to pursue personal video production, including trying to live as a hobo on the USA's railroads. He then returned to Los Angeles, California, afterward and is working on many projects.
- He is an active member of the Propeller social news site, where he is a Scout.
- Maintains an active blog on Myspace.com.
- Family: parents, Rick and Debbie; younger siblings, 'Jeremy Wheaton' (qv), 'Amy Wheaton' (qv).
- He and wife, Anne, have two sons, Nolan and Ryan, from her previous marriage. They live in Los Angeles.
- Wil is a lifelong fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team, and he is also an avid player of video games, which lead to his voice-over role in _Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004) (VG)_ (qv).
- Wil's two children, Ryan Thomas Kopp and Nolan Eric Kopp, are actually his step-children.
- In 1988, Wil Power was the name of his Nickelodeon-based club for all Trek and non-Trek fans.
- While growing up as a child, he was a big fan of the ThunderCats cartoon.