Feb. 19th, 1993
Hollywood, Florida, USA
Victoria Justice's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Victoria Dawn Justice (born February 19, 1993) is an American actress and singer. She debuted as an actress at the age of ten and has since appeared in several films and television series including the Nickelodeon series Zoey 101 and Victorious. She has made appearances in several theatrical releases, including Unknown as well as the 2006 thriller The Garden. She has appeared in several Nickelodeon series, including True Jackson, VP, The Troop, The Penguins of Madagascar and iCarly, as well as on the Nickelodeon game shows BrainSurge and Figure It Out as a contestant. In 2010, she starred in the Nickelodeon film The Boy Who Cried Werewolf.
Aside from acting, Justice is involved in her musical career. She has performed several songs for the soundtrack to the Nickelodeon musical Spectacular!, in which she starred. She has recorded a number of songs for the Victorious series.
Fans of Victoria Justice can witness her sharp comedy and acting chops, as well as her killer singing on Victorious, featuring original music performed by Victoria and the ensemble cast. Justice's acting career began at age 8, with an Ovaltine commercial, and just like her character Tori, she attended a performing arts school when she was 11.
Justice joined Nickelodeon in 2005 playing Lola Martinez on Zoey 101. She guest starred in the iCarly movie, iFight Shelby Marx, as championship fighter Shelby Marx. Justice also guest starred on True Jackson, VP and will pop up on the new series, The Troop. A triple threat, Justice acted, sang, and danced in the 2009 Nickelodeon movie-musical Spectacular! with her Victorious co-star Avan Jogia. Justice will soon star in The Kings of Appletown with Dylan and Cole Sprouse.
On October 11, 2013, it was announced that Justice was cast as Lindy Sampson in MTV's Eye Candy, a cyber thriller based on the novel by R. L. Stine.
- Her favorite food was Spagetti with tomato sauce.
- Has been best friends with co-star 'Alexa Nikolas' (qv) since they were babies.
- Her wackiest fan encounter was when:"There was a girl who was dressed just like my character, "Lola", (with a blue ballet skirt over her jeans), and she wanted me to autograph the skirt. I actually thought it was very sweet.
- Her favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's "Cherry Garcia".
- Her dream car is a black Range Rover.
- Her favorite musicals are A Chorus Line, Bye Bye Birdie, and Rent.
- She was hired as Lola for Zoey 101 because the producers needed a replacement for the character Dana Cruz when Kristin Herrera quit the show.
- Her favorite magazines are "Seventeen" and "Teen".