Dec. 11th, 1970
Santa Barbara, California, USA
Victoria Fuller's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lovely and shapely blonde knockout Victoria Alynette Fuller was born on December 11, 1970 in Santa Barbara, California. Fuller hails from three generations of artists on both sides of her family. At age two she was already drawing Snoopy cartoons off the funny pages with crayons. Victoria took numerous art classes throughout high school and even won first place in a major art competition. Following graduation from high school Fuller became a fitness model who took art classes at night and worked out at the gym during the day. She was discovered by "Playboy" magazine on a modeling shoot. Victoria was the Playmate of the Month in the January, 1996 issue of "Playboy." Fuller did a follow-up pictorial in the May, 2005 issue of "Playboy." Victoria made a guest appearance on an episode of "Married with Children" and acted in the made-for-TV movie "The Scorned." Among the TV shows she has appeared as herself on are "The Girls Next Door," "The Tyra Banks Shows," "Dr. Phil," "Howard Stern," "The Amazing Race," "Whose Line Is It Anyway," "The Man Show," and "Work Out." Fuller married actor/director/producer Jonathan Baker in 2001. Victoria gave birth to daughter Trease Alynette on October 6, 2006. Fuller and Baker own and operate Skin Spa, a day spa in Encino, California. Victoria continues to pursue a career producing Pop art paintings, prints and sculptures based on the Playboy world. In fact, Victoria Fuller has the distinction of being the only artist to receive permission from Playboy to use their famous trademarks in her artwork.
- Measurements: 36C-24-34 (Source: Playmate Data Sheet)
- Playboy Playmate of the Month January 1996
- Took an interest in bodybuilding at 17 and won a local competition which partly accounts for her fit and toned physique.
- Daughter Trease Alynette, born October 6, 2006.
- Has been drawing and painting most of her life. Attended 10 schools in 12 years as her mother - who'd split from her father before she was born - moved often and Victoria used art as a constant in her life.
Related sites for this celeb