Dec. 23rd, 1957
Hackney, London, England, UK
Trisha Goddard's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She moved to Australia in 1985, and worked as an Australian Government adviser on mental health for ten years.
- Formerly an airline stewardess.
- She has twice been nominated for Journalist of the Year as part of the National Mental Health Media Awards.
- Trisha's parents are from Norfolk (her father) and Dominica in the West Indies (her mother). Trisha was raised in Suffolk and Tanzania.
- In 2003, Trisha was invited to be patron of the mental health charity MIND in Norwich, UK.
- Trisha met her husband when they worked together in Australia.
Related sites for this celeb