Oct. 19th, 1969
Conifer, Colorado, USA
Trey Parker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Trey was born in Conifer, Colorado, on October 19, 1969 to Randy Parker (I) ,a geologist, and Sharon Parker, an insurance broker. He has an older sister, Shelley Parker. He met Matt Stone (I) (co-creator of "South Park" (1997)) while attending the University of Colorado in Boulder, where he had a double major of music and Japanese. While at UCB he wrote, directed and starred in Alferd Packer: The Musical (1996) (aka "Cannibal: The Musical!") based on a true episode in Colorado's history. After graduation from UCB (rumors that he didn't due to skipping classes to work on the movie are false), he and Stone were asked by then-FoxLab executive Brian Graden to create an animated Christmas card for his friends and family. The now infamous short, titled The Spirit of Christmas (1995), led to "South Park" (1997).
- Is a Denver Broncos fan, and has made several references to them and 'John Elway' (qv) in _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv).
- Son of 'Randy Parker (I)' (qv).
- Has a black belt in tae kwan do.
- Wore the green, low-cut dress popularized by 'Jennifer Lopez (I)' (qv) to the 72nd Academy Awards.
- Attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, before attending University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Before _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv) began airing, he was offered the chance to direct the feature film version of the popular purple dinosaur in _Barney's Great Adventure (1998)_ (qv).
- Sings and plays the keyboard for a band called D.V.D.A
- On _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv), he is the voice of "Stan Marsh" and Stan's father "Randy Marsh" (among other characters). He named Stan's parents (Sharon and Randy) after his own.