Oct. 19th, 1969
Conifer, Colorado, USA
Trey Parker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Trey was born in Conifer, Colorado, on October 19, 1969 to Randy Parker (I) ,a geologist, and Sharon Parker, an insurance broker. He has an older sister, Shelley Parker. He met Matt Stone (I) (co-creator of "South Park" (1997)) while attending the University of Colorado in Boulder, where he had a double major of music and Japanese. While at UCB he wrote, directed and starred in Alferd Packer: The Musical (1996) (aka "Cannibal: The Musical!") based on a true episode in Colorado's history. After graduation from UCB (rumors that he didn't due to skipping classes to work on the movie are false), he and Stone were asked by then-FoxLab executive Brian Graden to create an animated Christmas card for his friends and family. The now infamous short, titled The Spirit of Christmas (1995), led to "South Park" (1997).
- Has a black belt in tae kwan do.
- On _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv), he is the voice of "Stan Marsh" and Stan's father "Randy Marsh" (among other characters). He named Stan's parents (Sharon and Randy) after his own.
- He had written a script titled "Fuzzies", which is a children's story he was planning to direct using stop-motion-animation for the closet creatures, but the project has been put on hold. He and 'Matt Stone (I)' (qv) were also planning to make a movie based on "That's My Bush!".
- Has played piano since the age of 12 and credits 'Elton John' (qv) as a hero.
- Sings and plays the keyboard for a band called D.V.D.A
- Is a Denver Broncos fan, and has made several references to them and 'John Elway' (qv) in _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv).
- He and 'Matt Stone (I)' (qv) have said that their favorite episode of _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv) is "Terrance & Phillip in Not Without My Anus" (#2.1).
- Son of 'Randy Parker (I)' (qv).