Oct. 19th, 1969
Conifer, Colorado, USA
Trey Parker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Trey was born in Conifer, Colorado, on October 19, 1969 to Randy Parker (I) ,a geologist, and Sharon Parker, an insurance broker. He has an older sister, Shelley Parker. He met Matt Stone (I) (co-creator of "South Park" (1997)) while attending the University of Colorado in Boulder, where he had a double major of music and Japanese. While at UCB he wrote, directed and starred in Alferd Packer: The Musical (1996) (aka "Cannibal: The Musical!") based on a true episode in Colorado's history. After graduation from UCB (rumors that he didn't due to skipping classes to work on the movie are false), he and Stone were asked by then-FoxLab executive Brian Graden to create an animated Christmas card for his friends and family. The now infamous short, titled The Spirit of Christmas (1995), led to "South Park" (1997).
- Wore the green, low-cut dress popularized by 'Jennifer Lopez (I)' (qv) to the 72nd Academy Awards.
- He and 'Matt Stone (I)' (qv) have said that their favorite episode of _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv) is "Terrance & Phillip in Not Without My Anus" (#2.1).
- Nearly every song heard on _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv) is written by him.
- Attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, before attending University of Colorado at Boulder.
- He had written a script titled "Fuzzies", which is a children's story he was planning to direct using stop-motion-animation for the closet creatures, but the project has been put on hold. He and 'Matt Stone (I)' (qv) were also planning to make a movie based on "That's My Bush!".
- Has a black belt in tae kwan do.
- Is a Denver Broncos fan, and has made several references to them and 'John Elway' (qv) in _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv).
- Son of 'Randy Parker (I)' (qv).