Oct. 19th, 1969
Conifer, Colorado, USA
Trey Parker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Trey was born in Conifer, Colorado, on October 19, 1969 to Randy Parker (I) ,a geologist, and Sharon Parker, an insurance broker. He has an older sister, Shelley Parker. He met Matt Stone (I) (co-creator of "South Park" (1997)) while attending the University of Colorado in Boulder, where he had a double major of music and Japanese. While at UCB he wrote, directed and starred in Alferd Packer: The Musical (1996) (aka "Cannibal: The Musical!") based on a true episode in Colorado's history. After graduation from UCB (rumors that he didn't due to skipping classes to work on the movie are false), he and Stone were asked by then-FoxLab executive Brian Graden to create an animated Christmas card for his friends and family. The now infamous short, titled The Spirit of Christmas (1995), led to "South Park" (1997).
- Always hoped that 'Saddam Hussein' (qv) would see his movie _South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999)_ (qv), in which he and 'Matt Stone (I)' (qv) made fun of him. In 2004 Parker and Stone portrayed another active dictator, 'Jong-il Kim' (qv) of North Korea, in their new movie _Team America: World Police (2004)_ (qv). Two days after the premiere, they sent a copy to the North Korean government.
- Is a Denver Broncos fan, and has made several references to them and 'John Elway' (qv) in _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv).
- He had written a script titled "Fuzzies", which is a children's story he was planning to direct using stop-motion-animation for the closet creatures, but the project has been put on hold. He and 'Matt Stone (I)' (qv) were also planning to make a movie based on "That's My Bush!".
- Before _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv) began airing, he was offered the chance to direct the feature film version of the popular purple dinosaur in _Barney's Great Adventure (1998)_ (qv).
- His character, Eric Cartman, was rated number 16 in Comedy Central's newest show 'Mouthing Off: 51 Greatest Smartasses'.
- Has a black belt in tae kwan do.
- Son of 'Randy Parker (I)' (qv).
- Sings and plays the keyboard for a band called D.V.D.A