Aug. 15th, 1946
London, England, UK
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has written 17 children's books, most recently one on Kings and Queens.
- Allergic to red wine, cats and feathers.
- (1997-2001) Vice-president of UK Equity.
- Has appeared on the British political debate programme, _"Question Time" (1979)_ (qv), as a member of the Labour party.
- Along with 'Rowan Atkinson' (qv) and 'Tim McInnerny' (qv), he is one of only three actors to appear in all four "Blackadder" series: _"The Black Adder" (1983)_ (qv), _"Blackadder II" (1986)_ (qv), _"Blackadder the Third" (1987)_ (qv) and _"Blackadder Goes Forth" (1989)_ (qv).
- Lives just outside of Bristol, England and supports Bristol City Football Club.
- He has one son and one daughter.
- Narrates Terry Pratchett's Discworld and non discworld audio books.
Related sites for this celeb