Oct. 13th, 1968
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
5' 4 1/2
Tisha Campbell-Martin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Tisha Campbell's first TV appearance was at the age of 8, on episode #006 of the PBS show "The Big Blue Marble" (1974). The show featured stories on the life and culture of children from around the world. In her segment, Tisha was shown playing with her brother, going to school with her mother who was also her voice coach, and singing at a jazz concert in New York's Greenwich Village.
- Released a music album in the 1990s, featuring her hit single "Push".
- Daughter of 'Mona Campbell' (qv) and 'Clifton Campbell (II)' (qv).
- Her mother, 'Mona Campbell' (qv), is her manager.
- Sued her _"Martin" (1992)_ (qv) co-star 'Martin Lawrence (I)' (qv) for sexual harassment. She abruptly left the show during its last season, and her character's disappearance was explained in the show's storyline as having left Detroit to run one of the L.A. offices.
- Graduated from Newark Arts High School in Newark, New Jersey.
- Says she named her son, Xen, with an X, because as she and husband 'Duane Martin' (qv) were driving to an ultrasound they were listening to rapper 'Xzibit' (qv), and later in the ultrasound they saw that the baby was in the womb making Xzibit's signature sign with his arms crossed in an X.
- A member of Diva Simply Singing, a group which raises funds for minority AIDS projects.
- Good friends with 'Vivica A. Fox' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb