Aug. 9th, 1970
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Thomas Lennon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Lives with his wife 'Jenny Robertson' (qv) in Los Angeles .
- Writing partner of 'Robert Ben Garant' (qv) and 'Kerri Kenney (I)' (qv).
- Originally met 'Kerri Kenney (I)' (qv), fellow member of _"The State" (1993)_ (qv) and _"Reno 911!" (2003)_ (qv), at age 16 in theater camp.
- He is a fan of 'Jackie Chan (I)' (qv). He co-wrote _The Pacifier (2005)_ (qv) with Chan in mind, but it had to be re-worked when it became a 'Vin Diesel' (qv) vehicle instead.
- He loves 'Bob Dylan' (qv). In the episode of _"The State" (1993)_ (qv) in which we meet the father of Doug (the recurrent character who says "I'm outta heeeere"), it turns out that discontented Doug's dad is totally cool. When Doug mistakenly says that Bob Dylan died of drugs, Lennon's character replies that Dylan is alive and well, "I produced his last five albums." Lennon-as-Dad quietly offers to "sell my Hog and quit the Hell's Angels" if that would make Doug happy. Later, he distributes beers to the teenagers.
- Attended Oak Park River Forest High School, Oak Park, Illinois, and was a classmate of Michael Gerber, author of the "Barry Trotter" series.
- Has said that _Brazil (1985)_ (qv) is his favorite film of all time.