Dec. 8th, 1964
Palo Alto, California, USA
Teri Hatcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Teri Hatcher began studying acting at the American Conservatory Theater while pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics and engineering. Although she was planning to transfer to California Polytechnic Institute, she attended an open casting call -- as a favor to a friend who needed moral support -- and ended up in Hollywood.
- Went to Fremont High School in Sunnyvale, California (class of '82).
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2005.
- Ranked #6 on Wizard magazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" list (March 2008).
- Attended De Anza College for 2 1/2 years and dropped out when she landed the part of a _"The Love Boat" (1977)_ (qv) mermaid.
- (27 May 1994) Married actor 'Jon Tenney' (qv) in New York City at FAO Schwarz. They spent their honeymoon night at the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Won two Awards at the British Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards in London, England on June 7, 2005. She was named US TV actress of the Year for her role as single mother Susan Mayer in _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv), and also got the Editor's Special Award for her talent to combine motherhood and a career while looking glamorous at the same time.
- Named #10 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Broke two ribs filming a scene for _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv) where she stumbles into a wedding cake