Sep. 15th, 1955
Birmingham, Alabama, USA
Teddy Long's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Theodore Robert Rufus Long is an American retired professional wrestling personality who made appearances for WWE, having served as a manager, referee and authority figure, best known for his tenure with WWE.
- Has managed the likes of Sid Vicious, Dan Spivey, Mean Mark Callous (aka The Undertaker), Ron Simmons, Butch Reed, Johnny B. Badd (aka Marc Mero), Too Cold Scorpio, Marcus Bagwell, Ice Train, Sgt. Craig Pittman, Joey Maggs, Jimmy Powers, Bobby Walker, D'lo Brown, Rodney Mack, Jazz, Christopher Nowinski, Mark Henry and Mark Jindrak.
- Former WCW manager. Also a former WWE referee.
- Broke into the business by hanging out and running errands for wrestlers such as Tommy Rich and Abdullah the Butcher. Eventually he became a member of the ring crew for National Wrestling Alliance. He filled in for a referee who no showed to an NWA card, and eventually became a full-time referee.
- ECW general manager, with assistant g.m. Tiffany, A.K.A. Taryn Terrell.
- Once managed D'Lo Brown in WWE, before the company fired Brown and replaced him with 'Rodney Begnaud' (qv) aka Rodney Mack.
- Worked in WCW for a time as a commentator.
- Credits Eddie Gilbert and Kevin Sullivan for helping him make the transition from referee to manager.
- Won the 1990 PWI Manager of the Year Achievement Award.
Related sites for this celeb