Feb. 12th, 1973
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Tara Strong has been a strong presence in the American voice acting scene since she was a teenager, credited in shows from The Care Bears to Fairly OddParents (Timmy Turner). Among her many roles, she has played Rikku in Final Fantasy X and X-2, Bubbles in The Powerpuff Girls, Batgirl in Batman: The Animated Series, and Raven in Teen Titans, and the list just goes on. This Canadian actress is one of the most famous people you wouldn't recognize if she was right next to you.
- Brown eyes.
- Was credited as Tara Charendoff prior to her marriage and changed her professional name at her husband's request.
- Arrived in Los Angeles in the midst of an earthquake.
- Two sons with 'Craig Strong (I)' (qv): 'Sammy Strong' (qv) and 'Aden Strong' (qv).
- Has been friends with fellow actress 'Cree Summer' since childhood. She has also befriended 'Grey DeLisle', 'Butch Hartman', 'Jess Harnell', 'Cathy Cavadini', 'E.G. Daily', 'Melissa Joan Hart', 'Kevin Michael Richardson', 'Crispin Freeman', 'Maurice LaMarche', 'James Arnold Taylor', 'Jodi Benson', 'Scott Menville', 'Tom Kenny' and 'Richard Steven Horvitz', all of whom she has worked with.
- Has two dogs, Abby and Baci.
- Has stated in interviews that she would like to star in more live action productions, but is constantly preoccupied with voiceover work and thus simply cannot find the time.
- Tara deeply loved working on 'Drawn Together (2000)', considering it fun for the most part because it was such a departure from the family-friendly productions that she was used to working on at the time. While generally tolerant of the show's Jewish humor, she did have a few problems when it came to a few jokes about Holocaust-era Jewish writer Anne Frank.
Related sites for this celeb