Feb. 18th, 1970
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Tammy McIntosh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Tammy McIntosh started out in a kids' show in South Australia called C'Mon Kids in the late eighties. She was a reporter for that show.
MacIntosh has a wealth of acting experience, with an extensive list of TV credits including Police Rescue, The Flying Doctors, Something in the Air, Grass Roots, Stingers, State Coroner, Good Guys Bad Guys, Wildside, McLeod's Daughters, G.P., The Feds III and Chances. She also played a main character in the first season of the BAFTA Award winning BBC show, Jeopardy. Most recently MacIntosh played Dr. Amelia Ward on Episode 9 of the ABC's Crownies.
Before joining All Saints, she played the character of Jool on Farscape. She was also a well-known face in her regular role of Kathy in Police Rescue.
Macintosh's film and theatre credits include Police Rescue: The Movie, the Melbourne Theatre Company's Shark Fin Soup, the Sydney Theatre Company's Private Lives, and the Ensemble Theatre's Blinded By The Sun, Sleeping Beauty (2011 film) in post-production.
She had a recurring role on Sea Patrol portraying Commander Maxine 'Knocker' White.
She now plays Dr Mac in ABC's new show Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.
- Mostly known for her role in "All Saints" TV serial.
- In her spare time Tammy enjoys jogging, mountain biking and any kind of water sport.
- Gave birth to her first child, a boy named Benjamin, on August 1, 2006
- She is a graduate of the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
- Fellow All Saints actress, Libby Tanner, was a bridesmaid at her wedding.
Related sites for this celeb