Mar. 5th, 1959
New York City, New York, USA
Talia Balsam's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Married first husband 'George Clooney' (qv) in Las Vegas.
- Attended boarding school in Tucson, Arizona.
- Niece of 'Dick Van Patten' (qv) and 'Pat Van Patten' (qv).
- Played her father, 'Martin Balsam' (qv)'s estranged daughter in a 1980 episode of _"Archie Bunker's Place" (1979)_ (qv).
- Half-niece of 'Timothy Van Patten' (qv).
- Married husband 'John Slattery (I)' (qv) on island of Kauia, Hawaii in 1998.
- Daughter of actors 'Martin Balsam' (qv) and 'Joyce Van Patten' (qv).
- (April 1998): Engaged to 'John Slattery (I)' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb