Jul. 6th, 1946
New York City, New York, USA
Sylvester Stallone's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Sylvester Stallone became one of Hollywood's highest paid actors, usually playing monosyllablic, antisociety, underdog heroes. While Stallone has attempted to extend his range into film comedies and drama, his real box office success continues in action films.
- Turned down the 'Dudley Moore' (qv) role in _Arthur (1981)_ (qv).
- Dated 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv) from December 1993 to July 1994. Sly thought that he was the father of her daughter 'Savannah Dickinson' (qv), but when he discovered that the real father of girl was 'Michael Birnbaum (I)' (qv), he left her.
- Expelled from 14 schools for antisocial and violent behavior before the age of 13.
- Voted "Worst Actor of the Century" by the Razzie Awards in 2000.
- The wax figure portraying Stallone as Rocky Balboa at the now defunct Movieland Wax Museum (Buena Park, California) was 5' 7" tall.
- Holds the record for the longest unbroken streak of nominations at the Razzie Awards - thirteen straight years. He received a Razzie Nomination every year (mostly for Worst Actor) from 1985 to 1997.
- In April 2004 he formed his own nutrition company InStone, that produces protein pudding, a testosterone booster, an energy booster and two different protein shakes.
- Was 23 years old when he got his first starring role in the porno _The Party at Kitty and Stud's (1970)_ (qv) (which was re-released and renamed "The Italian Stallion" after his success with _Rocky (1976)_ (qv)), in which he played the role of Stud The Italian Stallion. He was paid $200 to play the sex-craved gigolo and appeared in almost every scene nude.