Apr. 8th, 1946
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Stuart Pankin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Best known for his roles in HBO's _"Not Necessarily the News" (1983)_ (qv), and as 'Michael Douglas (I)' (qv)'s best friend in _Fatal Attraction (1987)_ (qv).
- Studied stage acting with Jenny Egan and Peter Feldman.
- Formerly heavyset comic actor whose supporting roles generally had him playing the clown or buffoon, usually adding to the fun in parodies (_Love at Stake (1988)_ (qv) and _Il silenzio dei prosciutti (1994)_ (qv)) and other nonsensical fare on film and TV. Underwent a huge weight loss in mid-2000's.
- Played Stuf, who had a huge, out-of-control eating habit, on the 70s TV show _"The San Pedro Beach Bums" (1977)_ (qv).
- Has studied fencing and juggling.
- An alumnus of Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- His longtime wife Joy is an actress. Together they have performed together on occasion, including such plays as "Lend Me a Tenor." They have a son Andy.
- Arguably best known for his voicing of the prehistoric patriarch Earl Sinclair on the TV series _"Dinosaurs" (1991)_ (qv).
Related sites for this celeb