Mar. 20th, 1959
Maida Vale, London, England, UK
Steve McFadden's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was involved in an on/off relationship with Angela Bostock for over ten years, which produced two daughters; Teona (born in 1997) and Mollie (born in 2004).
- Took a one-year break from _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv) in order to concentrate on pantomimes.
- Left school in 1975 with no qualifications but later enrolled at college as an adult, passing both O and A Level Sociology and Politics.
- His son Matthew was born in 1986 as a result of the relationship between McFadden and his first love, Sue Marshall.
- His partner Rachel Sidwell gave birth to their daughter Amelie Tinkerbell, weighing 6lbs 3oz, at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London (29 June 2009).
- Supports Manchester United FC "The Red Devils".
- Is the only child of Robert and Barbara Reid. Not long after his birth Steve's parents separated and his mother went on to marry John McFadden, who adopted Steve.
- Was in attendance at the funeral of his former _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv) co-star 'Wendy Richard' (qv) (9 March 2009).
Related sites for this celeb