Oct. 14th, 1965
Middleton, Manchester, England, UK
5' 10 1/2"
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has worked on BBC radio.
- 'Aidan McArdle' (qv) is his cousin.
- Younger brother of 'Brandan Coogan' (qv) (MUTV presenter) and 'Martin Coogan' (qv) (ex-lead singer of The Mock Turtles)
- English actor whose versatile character portrayals, range of voices and gift for mimicry have earned him comparisons with the late 'Peter Sellers' (qv).
- Parents are Irish.
- His show, Steve Coogan is The Man Who Thinks He's It, was nominated for a 1999 Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for Best Entertainment for the 1998 season.
- Worked with 'Jackie Chan (I)' (qv) in _Around the World in 80 Days (2004)_ (qv).
- The third of six children.