Jul. 29th, 1973
Stephen Dorff's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Stephen Hartley Dorff Jr. is an American actor, known for The Power of One, What a Dummy, Somewhere, Backbeat, Blade, Star, True Detective and Deputy.
- Was listed as a potential nominee on both the 2004 and 2006 Razzie Award nominating ballots. He was suggested in the Worst Supporting Actor category on the 2004 ballot for his role in the film _Cold Creek Manor (2003)_ (qv). And he was suggested again two years later in the Worst Supporting Actor category of the 2006 Razzie nominating ballot for his performance in the film _Alone in the Dark (2005)_ (qv). He failed to receive either nomination.
- Brother of musician 'Andrew Dorff' (qv).
- Was considered for the part of Jack in _Titanic (1997)_ (qv). Stephen was glad that he didn't play the part because he would have been always remembered for being that guy on the boat.
- Collects vintage cameras.
- Is credited with providing the "ugh" on 'Lenny Kravitz' (qv)' recording of "American Woman" (1999).
- Son of composer 'Steve Dorff' (qv).
- According to director 'Iain Softley' (qv), as soon as he met Stephen Dorff, he knew that he would be perfect to portray Stuart Sutcliffe in _Backbeat (1994)_ (qv).