Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Enjoys making independent short films with his friends
- Celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah.
- Named after his grandfather who is also a comedian.
- Performed alongside hip-hop MC G-Money at the Viper Room on January 2005.
- Second father and mentor was 'Jon Voight' (qv).
- Attended the prestigious Hamilton Academy of Music in Los Angeles, California, along with actors such as 'Emile Hirsch' (qv), 'Fernanda Romero (II)' (qv), 'Frank Miranda (II)' (qv) 'Will Rothhaar' (qv), 'Rachel Kiri Walker' (qv), 'Candace Lifson' (qv), 'Kyla Pratt (II)' (qv), 'Kellan Rhude' (qv), 'Kaitlin Doubleday' (qv), and 'Cherish Lee' (qv).
- _American Beauty (1999)_ (qv) is one of his favorite films.
- Was ranked #6 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25'(2008).