Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- (July 2008) Was arrested for driving under the influence after being involved in a car accident.
- Was ranked #7 on Yahoo! List of 10 Most Popular Stars of 2007 on Yahoo! Movies.(2007).
- Wears a size-11 shoe.
- Considers _The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005)_ (qv) as his transition movie from child actor to adult actor.
- Plays the drums.
- Became good friends with 'Adam Scarimbolo' (qv), and 'Channing Tatum' (qv) on the set of _A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (2006)_ (qv).
- Growing up, he lived in an apartment on Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles, California.
- Started a hip-hop group/record label (Element) and a film production company (www.grassyslope.com) with fellow actor and best friend 'Lorenzo Eduardo'.