Oct. 1st, 1974
Dayton, Ohio, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Sherri Saum's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Sherri M. Saum is an American actress.
Saum was born to a German mother and an African-American father. On May 19, 2007, she married longtime boyfriend and former One Life to Live castmate Kamar de los Reyes in New York City.
Saum got her start at a Model Search America convention near her home in Kattering,Ohio.She was discovered during high school, modeling mostly during summer breaks until she decided to move to New York and work full time with the New York modeling agency Images Management.
Her first major role was in the NBC soap opera Sunset Beach as Vanessa Hart during the entire run of the series. She appeared in a variety of shows.In 2013 she plays the lead role in Jennifer Lopez produced drama series The Fosters for ABC Family.
- She loves New York and divides/divided her time between there and Los Angeles.
- Attended Oakview Elementary School in Kettering, Ohio.
- Attended Kettering Fairmont High School
- When asked in an interview in January 1999, if there were any ex-member of _"Sunset Beach" (1997)_ (qv) that she missed working with, she said that she missed working with 'Nick Stabile' (qv) (Mark in SB) and that he was meaty and that she wished they had explored him more.
- Was recently proposed to by longtime boyfriend, 'Kamar De Los Reyes' (qv) of _"One Life to Live" (1968)_ (qv).
- She wrote a song for the _"Charmed" (1998)_ (qv) episode in which she appeared ("Prewitched"). As a result, she is now a member of ASCAP (American Society of Composers Authors and Publishers). The song was entitled "Charmed Chant".
- Studied Spanish in Madrid, Spain for 6 months.
- When she and her _"Sunset Beach" (1997)_ (qv) co-star 'Timothy Adams (I)' (qv) were sitting together in 'Aaron Spelling' (qv)'s office, she found out that she and Tim only lived ten blocks apart in New York, they had the same friends and had worked as models for the same clients but, oddly enough, had never bumped into each other.