Feb. 8th, 1974
Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Seth Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Seth Green was raised in Overbrook Park by his parents; Herb, a math teacher, and Barbara, an artist. He attended public school and played soccer. Seth decided to make acting his career at age six after appearing in a summer camp performance of Hello, Dolly!
- He played Lyle in _The Italian Job (2003)_ (qv). His _Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)_ (qv) co-star 'Michael Caine (I)' (qv) appeared in the original _The Italian Job (1969)_ (qv).
- Has been long time friends with actress 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' (qv), and has collaborated with her quite a few times. They can be found together in _Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)_ (qv), _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) and _"Robot Chicken" (2005)_ (qv).
- Seth is thanked in the sleeve notes of 'Blink 182' (qv)'s "Enema of the State". Blink also thanks _Idle Hands (1999)_ (qv) and _Can't Hardly Wait (1998)_ (qv) -- both movies featuring a 'Blink 182' (qv) song and coincidentally both have 'Seth Green' (qv) in them. Seth also had an uncredited role in Enemy of the State (1997).
- Based the gravelly voice of Chris Griffin in _"Family Guy" (1999)_ (qv) on the Buffalo Bill character from _The Silence of the Lambs (1991)_ (qv).
- 1998: Named on Entertainment Weekly's "It List" of the 100 Most Creative People in Entertainment.
- Besides 'Joss Whedon' (qv) and 'Fran Rubel Kuzui' (qv), he is the only other person to have been involved in _Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)_ (qv), _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) and _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv).
- In his free time enjoys playing pool and seeing as many films as possible.
- Was among the guests at 'Jessica Simpson (I)' (qv)'s 25th birthday party.