Feb. 8th, 1974
Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Seth Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Seth Green was raised in Overbrook Park by his parents; Herb, a math teacher, and Barbara, an artist. He attended public school and played soccer. Seth decided to make acting his career at age six after appearing in a summer camp performance of Hello, Dolly!
- He had a part filmed for _Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)_ (qv); the part was left on the cutting room floor, but a still from the scene appeared on the read or the commercial release videocassette box. Seth eventually got to be in Buffy, though, on the TV series.
- 'Jodie Foster' (qv)'s production company, Egg Pictures, is named after Green's character in _The Hotel New Hampshire (1984)_ (qv), in which she also starred.
- Shares a birthday with 'Mötley Crüe' (qv) singer 'Vince Neil' (qv), his _The Trumpet of the Swan (2001)_ (qv) co-star 'Mary Steenburgen' (qv), 'James Dean (I)' (qv) and 'Ethan Phillips (I)' (qv).
- Has been long time friends with actress 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' (qv), and has collaborated with her quite a few times. They can be found together in _Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)_ (qv), _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) and _"Robot Chicken" (2005)_ (qv).
- In his free time enjoys playing pool and seeing as many films as possible.
- Seth is not related to 'Bruce Seth Green' (qv), who directed some episodes of _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv). On occasion, some sources confuse the two and have credited Seth as the director.
- At 13-years-old he played 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv)'s boyfriend 'Fred' in _My Stepmother Is an Alien (1988)_ (qv). Ten years later, at the age of 23, he played her boyfriend again when he landed the role of 'Oz' on the TV show _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv).
- He is an avid fan of the NFL team New Orlean Saints.