Feb. 8th, 1974
Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Seth Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Seth Green was raised in Overbrook Park by his parents; Herb, a math teacher, and Barbara, an artist. He attended public school and played soccer. Seth decided to make acting his career at age six after appearing in a summer camp performance of Hello, Dolly!
- Has made his entrance in two separate films to two separate 'Clay Aiken' (qv) songs. They are "Invisible" in _Without a Paddle (2004)_ (qv) and "The Way" in _Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)_ (qv).
- 1998: Named on Entertainment Weekly's "It List" of the 100 Most Creative People in Entertainment.
- 'Jodie Foster' (qv)'s production company, Egg Pictures, is named after Green's character in _The Hotel New Hampshire (1984)_ (qv), in which she also starred.
- Attended the same middle school in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as pop artist 'Eve (II)' (qv).
- Seth is not related to 'Bruce Seth Green' (qv), who directed some episodes of _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv). On occasion, some sources confuse the two and have credited Seth as the director.
- At 13-years-old he played 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv)'s boyfriend 'Fred' in _My Stepmother Is an Alien (1988)_ (qv). Ten years later, at the age of 23, he played her boyfriend again when he landed the role of 'Oz' on the TV show _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv).
- Has been long time friends with actress 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' (qv), and has collaborated with her quite a few times. They can be found together in _Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)_ (qv), _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) and _"Robot Chicken" (2005)_ (qv).
- Revealed in a 2005 "Fresh Air with Terry Gross" interview that he had auditioned for the _American Beauty (1999)_ (qv) role that eventually went to 'Wes Bentley' (qv), and he was the runner-up for the _Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)_ (qv) role that went to 'Elijah Wood' (qv).