Feb. 15th, 1973
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Sarah Wynter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Wynter was born in Newcastle, Australia, the daughter of Helen Cummings, a worker in the Newcastle registry of the Family Court of Australia and lately author, and Stuart Wynter, a physician. Her grandmother, the late Joy Cummings, was the Lord Mayor of Newcastle – Australia's first female Lord Mayor. In 1984 her father killed his second wife and Sarah's half-sister before killing himself. Wynter's interest in acting led her to move to New York City when she was 17 to study drama. On 20 August 2005, Wynter married Details magazine editor-in-chief Dan Peres in Sydney. Their first child, a son, was born on 14 January 2008 and Wynter gave birth to twin sons in April, 2011.
- Son, Oscar Dallas Wynter Peres, born 14 January 2008.
- Ranked #81 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Her grandmother, the late Joy Cummings, was the Lord Mayor of Newcastle - Australia's first female Lord Mayor.
- Lives in Baltimore with her husband, Dan Peres.
- Performed a memorable lap dance on the June 14, 2006 episode of _"Last Call with Carson Daly" (2002)_ (qv).
- [February 2005] Engaged to "Details" magazine editor-in-chief Dan Peres.