Apr. 22nd, 1959
Ryan Stiles' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Ryan Lee Stiles is an American-Canadian actor, comedian, and producer whose work is often associated with improvisational comedy. He is best known for his work on the American and British versions of Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and the role of Lewis Kiniski on The Drew Carey Show.
- He has three children with wife Patrica McDonald - Two girls, teenager Mackenzie (1st child) and child Claire (3rd child born in January 2004) and a boy, teenager Sam (2nd child).
- Was photographed for life-size stand-ups displayed at Kinko's stores. His name tag said "Kenny," though.
- On _"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998)_ (qv), frequently does impersonations of 'John Wayne (I)' (qv) and 'Carol Channing' (qv).
- Passionately hates the "Hoe-down" on _"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998)_ (qv). In protest, nearly all of his songs insult 'Drew Carey' (qv) in some way.
- On _"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1988)_ (qv), he often insulted host 'Clive Anderson (I)' (qv). When he joined _"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998)_ (qv), he did the same thing to host 'Drew Carey' (qv).
- Appeared in a commercial for Yugo Cars in the late 1980s.
- In an episode S03E38 of _"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998)_ (qv), he accidentally broke the decorative neon light on 'Drew Carey' (qv)'s desk by slamming it with his head. He did not, however, break character.
- Has been with his wife, Patrica McDonald, since 1989. They lived together for ten years before marrying.
Related sites for this celeb