Feb. 7th, 1972
Powder Springs, Georgia, USA
Robyn Lively's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in Powder Springs, Georgia, Lively began her career as a child actress. At age six, she made her screen debut in the television movie Summer of My German Soldier in 1978. Throughout the 1980s, she appeared in several television shows and movies including Punky Brewster, Wildcats with Goldie Hawn, The Karate Kid, Part III, and Not Quite Human.
At the age of 19, Lively was nominated for an Emmy Award for her performance as an insecure teen in the 1991 ABC Afterschool Special episode "Less Than Perfect Daughter".
In the 1990s, Lively had recurring roles on Twin Peaks, Doogie Howser, M.D., and Chicago Hope. In 1996, she appeared as Lane McKenzie, one of three lead characters in the short-lived WB drama Savannah.
In 2008, Lively appeared alongside Holly Hunter in an episode of Saving Grace and also had a role in Cold Case.
Born into a family of actors; her mother, stepfather and all four siblings are, or have been, in the entertainment industry. Daughter of talent manager Elaine Lively and her first husband Ronnie Lively. Her siblings are sister Lori (born 1966) and Jason (born 1968), and her half-siblings are Blake (born 1987) and Eric (born 1981).
Lively married fellow actor Bart Johnson on September 25, 1999. The couple have three children: Baylen, Kate, and Wyatt Blake.
- Daughter-in-law of 'Charlene Johnson (I)' (qv).
- She has three children with 'Bart Johnson (I)' (qv): Baylen, Kate and Wyatt.
- Sister-in-law of 'Adam Johnson (I)' (qv) and 'Brad Johnson (IX)' (qv).
- Attended same elementary school as 'Liana Loggins' (qv).
- Daughter of talent manager 'Elaine Lively' (qv) and her first husband Ronnie, sister of 'Lori Lively' (qv) and 'Jason Lively' (qv), and half-sister of 'Eric Lively' (qv), and 'Blake Lively' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb