Jan. 21st, 1956
Robby Benson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Robby Benson is an American actor, director, singer, and teacher. He is best known for Die Laughing, Walk Proud, Ice Castles, One On One, Ode to Billy Joe, Beauty and the Beast, The Legend of Prince Valiant and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.
- Son of 'Jerry Segal (I)' (qv)
- Son is named Zephyr.
- In _Beauty and the Beast (1991)_ (qv), his voice was altered by the growls of lions and panthers.
- Daughter is 'Lyric Benson' (qv).
- Childhood friend of 'Tod Scott Brody' (qv).
- He had heart valve surgery in October 1984.
- Benson is his mother's maiden name.
- Appeared opposite 'Jane Withers' (qv) in one of her Josephine the Plumber commercials for Comet Cleanser in the late 1960s.
Related sites for this celeb