Jan. 21st, 1956
Robby Benson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Robby Benson is an American actor, director, singer, and teacher. He is best known for Die Laughing, Walk Proud, Ice Castles, One On One, Ode to Billy Joe, Beauty and the Beast, The Legend of Prince Valiant and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.
- Daughter is 'Lyric Benson' (qv).
- He has worked in television or on a movie every year of his life from 1971-2004.
- Son of 'Jerry Segal (I)' (qv)
- (1976) Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1976" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 28.
- He had heart valve surgery in October 1984.
- Brother of Shelli Segal, designer for the Laundry clothing line (Laundry by Shelli Segal).
- Son is named Zephyr.
- Appeared opposite 'Jane Withers' (qv) in one of her Josephine the Plumber commercials for Comet Cleanser in the late 1960s.
Related sites for this celeb