Jan. 21st, 1956
Robby Benson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Robby Benson is an American actor, director, singer, and teacher. He is best known for Die Laughing, Walk Proud, Ice Castles, One On One, Ode to Billy Joe, Beauty and the Beast, The Legend of Prince Valiant and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.
- Daughter is 'Lyric Benson' (qv).
- Brother of Shelli Segal, designer for the Laundry clothing line (Laundry by Shelli Segal).
- He has worked in television or on a movie every year of his life from 1971-2004.
- (1976) Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1976" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 28.
- Benson is his mother's maiden name.
- Son of 'Jerry Segal (I)' (qv)
- In _Beauty and the Beast (1991)_ (qv), his voice was altered by the growls of lions and panthers.
- He had heart valve surgery in October 1984.
Related sites for this celeb