Mar. 6th, 1947
The Bronx, New York, USA
Rob Reiner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Wore a toupee in _"All in the Family" (1971)_ (qv).
- Directed three of the movies ranked in American Film Institute's list of top 100 U.S. love stories in 2002: _When Harry Met Sally... (1989)_ (qv) ranked #25, _The American President (1995)_ (qv) - #75 and _The Princess Bride (1987)_ (qv)- #88.
- Son of 'Estelle Reiner' (qv) and 'Carl Reiner' (qv).
- Brother-in-law of 'Maud Winchester' (qv).
- Directed 3 actors in Oscar nominated performances: 'Kathy Bates (I)' (qv), 'Jack Nicholson' (qv), and 'James Woods (I)' (qv). Bates won for her performance in _Misery (1990)_ (qv).
- Best known by the public for his role as Michael "Meathead" Stivic on _"All in the Family" (1971)_ (qv).
- Former comedic partner of 'Larry Bishop' (qv).
- He graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1964. Other famous alumni include 'Angelina Jolie' (qv), 'Michael Klesic' (qv), 'Nicolas Cage' (qv), 'Lenny Kravitz' (qv), 'David Schwimmer (I)' (qv), 'Jonathan Silverman (I)' (qv), 'Gina Gershon' (qv), 'Rhonda Fleming' (qv), 'Jackie Cooper (I)' (qv), 'Antonio Sabato Jr.' (qv), 'Pauly Shore' (qv), 'Michael Tolkin' (qv), 'Betty White (I)' (qv), 'Corbin Bernsen' (qv), 'Elizabeth Daily' (qv), 'Albert Brooks (I)' (qv) and 'Crispin Glover' (qv).