Sep. 20th, 1946
St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada
R.J. Adams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Host of the popular entertainment industry talk show "Back Stage Live" on 870/KRLA, Los Angeles.
- R. J. Adams was one L.A.'s top radio personalities throughout the 1970s, 80s and 90s. Known to millions of Southern Californians as Bob Shannon, the popular drive time DJ was heard afternoons on such legendary giants as 640/KFI and 93/KHJ. In May 2000, he signed with yet another of L.A.'s top rated stations, oldies radio KRTH 101.
- One of the industry's most distinguished film acting coaches whose teaching career spans more than 30 years.
- In 1976 gave NFL Quarterback Ron Jaworski his first job in broadcasting as the sportscaster on his L.A. radio morning show.
- The Film Acting Coach on Breakdown Services' "Virtual Channel Network".
- Holds both U.S and Canadian citizenship.
- Pilots a variety of aircraft from high performance single and twin engine turbo props to corporate jets like the Cessna Citation II.
- Largely recognized as the person who initiated the movement that pressured the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration into naming hurricanes after men in addition to women in 1978.
Related sites for this celeb