Aug. 25th, 1981
Los Angeles, California, USA
Rachel Bilson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Rachel Bilson (born August 25, 1981) and raised in Los Angeles, to Janice (Stango) and Danny Bilson. Her father is Ashkenazi Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent. She began acting while still at Notre Dame High School. She graduated high school in 1999 and went to Grossmont College but dropped out after a year and was encouraged to pursue a career in acting by her father, himself a writer, director and producer.
She worked in commercials and landed a few one-off roles in high profile TV shows before landing the part of Summer Roberts in the hit TV series The O.C. (2003), establishing herself as a household name.
- Attended the same high school as American Idol star 'Katharine McPhee (I)' (qv)
- Grandaughter of 'Bruce Bilson (II)' (qv)
- Ranked as #77 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- She has a passion for shoes and loves to shop at Target.
- Is the spokesperson for Bongo jeans.
- Participated in stage productions of "Bye Bye Birdie," "Once Upon A Mattress" and "The Crucible."
- Attended the same high school as 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), but was a grade ahead of her.
- Measures a 34C bustline. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)