Aug. 8th, 1986
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Peyton List's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Peyton List (born August 8, 1986) in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. She grew up with her older sister Brittany who works as a model in Germany, and her parents Sherri and Doug. Peyton studied at the School of American Ballet in New York City and also played there on stage.
She began her career as a model and actress at the age of eight. Since then she had various model jobs for Dooney & Bourke as well as Clean & Clear. List also belongs to the New York Ford models. She has been on the cover of Girl's Life magazine more times than anyone else and was also Cover Model for magazines like Your PROM (2002) and Bridal Guide (2004).
Besides her modeling career she worked hard on her acting and on December 14, 2001 she landed her first role as Lucy Montgomery in CBS DailySoap As the World Turns (1956). She played her role for four years and left the show with the ending of her contract to focus herself on bigger projects. List landed guest roles in series like Law & Order (1990), Sex and the City (1998) and Smallville (2001).
She had her first Hollywood role in the Walt Disney movie The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005) which was on top 9 with 3.7 million visitors on the U.S. cinema charts. Before that she had short appearances in movies like Washington Square and Conjuring Aurora.
- Has been on the cover of Girl's Life magazine more times than anyone else.
- Studied with the School of American Ballet
- Has one older sister who is called "Brittany".
- Appears in ads for Dooney & Bourke.
- Her debut on As the World Turns was on December 14, 2001.
- She has been the cover model of many magazines including "Your Prom" (2002) and "Bridal Guide" (April 2004)
- Played theater in her hometown Baltimore.
- Was in a Kraft Macaronie & Cheese commercial.